What the.... Platinum ??

BEER4REVANGE

Hey guys today something weird happen to me in Bioshock 2, I was playing online to finish up with rank 40 so i was only missing Choose the Impossible and 9-Irony trophy because i missed it first time around and i wanted to leave that trophy last for my platinum (easy bronze right ?) for those wondering 9-Irony is not a online it requires you pay the respect to founder of Rapture :)

Anyway few mins ago i was doing my last online match because i only needed like 400 something ADAM.. when the match ended i was like all excited and all :dance: who wouldn't be ? i got the message saying rank 40 unlocked with lots of new stuff unlocked too but i did not get the trophy then another message apperars saying go to your apartment to watch Mutiplayer ending movie or something like that so i did but still no trophy :confused: then i started to walk in my apartment to see if it unlocks but nothing, i was getting really :mad: by now, so decided to try playing one more match and guess what after my first kill it unlocked during a match along with PLATINUIM trophy i was like wtf.. but i still need 9-Irony trophy ?

plus this trophy is not even a DLC or anything just Secret Bronze trophy that is required for platinum so i dont understand how is this even possible :think:

For those who dont believe me try visiting my trophycard here BEER4REVANGE (BioShock 2 Trophies) | PlayStation 3 Profile

and look for 9-Irony which wont be there but Platinum will be

or you can send me a message to compare trophies if you want

Also I'm not saying that this is a problem but its just weird many will probablly say you got your platinum then why are you complaining ? well im not just saying :D for the record first i thought it had something to do with Leap year bug in March but i was not a victim because i own PS3 slim.

Hey guys today something weird happen to me in Bioshock 2, I was playing online to finish up with rank 40 so i was only missing Choose the Impossible and 9-Irony trophy because i missed it first time around and i wanted to leave that trophy last for my platinum (easy bronze right ?) for those wondering 9-Irony is not a online it requires you pay the respect to founder of Rapture :)

Anyway few mins ago i was doing my last online match because i only needed like 400 something ADAM.. when the match ended i was like all excited and all :dance: who wouldn't be ? i got the message saying rank 40 unlocked with lots of new stuff unlocked too but i did not get the trophy then another message apperars saying go to your apartment to watch Mutiplayer ending movie or something like that so i did but still no trophy :confused: then i started to walk in my apartment to see if it unlocks but nothing, i was getting really :mad: by now, so decided to try playing one more match and guess what after my first kill it unlocked during a match along with PLATINUIM trophy i was like wtf.. but i still need 9-Irony trophy ?

plus this trophy is not even a DLC or anything just Secret Bronze trophy that is required for platinum so i dont understand how is this even possible :think:

For those who dont believe me try visiting my trophycard here BEER4REVANGE (BioShock 2 Trophies) | PlayStation 3 Profile

and look for 9-Irony which wont be there but Platinum will be

or you can send me a message to compare trophies if you want

Also I'm not saying that this is a problem but its just weird many will probablly say you got your platinum then why are you complaining ? well im not just saying :D for the record first i thought it had something to do with Leap year bug in March but i was not a victim because i own PS3 slim.

lol. It happened to someone else too:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/bioshock-2/38154-platinumed-without-all-trophies.html

BTW I love your avatar- where did you get it? :D

Edited by ashiano