Is this game released ??

iraqoz

• 4 weeks later...

Oh man I want this game so bad. Anyone knows the exact releasedate in EU for this game ?? can I buy the japanese version if I live in EU ?? If yes can I select languages in the game or it's only writting in japanese??

Oh man I want this game so bad. Anyone knows the exact releasedate in EU for this game ?? can I buy the japanese version if I live in EU ?? If yes can I select languages in the game or it's only writting in japanese??

You can buy the Japanese version on any site that has it that ships internationally like say Play-Asia or YesAsia for examples and still be able to play it since that's the beauty of PS3 games being region free including PSN store games.

I don't own the game since i'm waiting to see if they will release it stateside(plus my money is pretty much well spent on other games i'm importing from Japan plus some American ones as well) but it's most likely Japanese text throughout the game and even more likely no English dub voices.

Thanx. I think Iam gonna wait for the european version, because I cant read or understand japanes :p (thou I heared it alot because I love seeing the Anime with original Japaness sound with english subtitle :) )

I think its much better if games get one release date through the world regardless of regions. Its unfair to priorite one region upon the others :(.

What do you think guys ??

The problem with that is well the game would have to be retranslated so that you can understand what they're saying in the game. Besides if they're delaying the European release then well that means the European version isn't even ready yet so can't just have Japanese wait since they're version was completed some time ago. If the game has English and is ready at the same time as the Japanese release then I say sure but that's just not the case. There's also many other factors that can happen that can slow down a release in a specific region. Just look at America, we don't even have even a clue if it's coming here or not(unless Koei is just to going to save that news for E3 which then seems pointless to wait that long).

But how hard can it be to to translate the game in 2-3 languages?? and beside the developer must focus on creating a well-published game everyone in the world can enjoy/understand instead of focusing on one region.

I think its fair/logic to delay the release instead of releasing the game in one region and let the other fan torturing themself while watching youtube :(

They do it on purpose. It's called marketing, they will release it at a set time to make maximum profit.

It took Koei almost a year to release Multi Raid Special outside of Japan so I think there is still a long time to wait yet. Especially since there are still new content being released gradually on the JPN network.

I guess if you can't understand Japanese then you just have to wait.

Finally its available for preorder:

"Fist of the North Star - Ken's Rage (PS3) (2010) - PLAYSTATION 3

Buy new: £49.99 £40.99

Available for pre-order. This item will be released on 24 Sep 2010.

Eligible for FREE Super Saver Delivery."

At least that was not bad. When they say Autumn I thought that gonna be november december, but sep 24. I can live with that :D

• 4 months later...
I wish they would release a ltd edition version bundled with the hokuto no ken ps2 beat em up. Easily the best 2D beat em up ever!!! I cant wait for this game to be released in Europe either way, but I'd be chuffed if they did that!

I should have never sold my Jap PS2.....Sad times!

Um

The PS2 game was a fighting game.

• 1 month later...