How long will online take?

tonyt3rry

thanks buddy I signed up ages ago but havnt bothered to visit much forums mainly on the ps3 lol, thanks for the tip im on level 11 I think im enjoying it but its a bit laggy at times, just bought ep from lib city today already had it on xbox when it was flashed. btw how can i add my psn i cant change my profile at the min

It took me about 15 hours, I think, spread over a week.

The thing is, you'll start to haul in a lot more adam as you start to complete harder trials. Some are pretty difficult, but many you'll get by accident without even trying. I've gotten over 3000 adam in a single match just because I completed a ton of trials in one match.

Also, when trying to do trials, unless they're game mode specific, I'd recommend playing Capture the Sister. The fact that the game ends purely when the clock hits zero means there's less chance of the game being severely shortened by someone scoring massive kills/captures, giving you more time to plan out trials.

I managed to reach level 40 in just over 20 hours. I was halfway there after about 12-13 hours of play, but once you reach the higher levels (unlocking new weapons, plasmids, upgrades and trials) it is easier to get more ADAM per match. Something also 'clicked' for me at that stage, as I started winning about half of my matches.

lol a long time if you're only averaging 450 a match.

At first you'll rank up quick but get into the 30s and it'll seem like forever. I stopped playing a few times because of it.

Now I average 1500+ adam per match, but that's because me and a few of my friends know a little exploit. x)

I've been at it for about 16-18 hours and I'm only at level 26. Seems like once the Sinclair pack came out I just keep getting my ass handed to me on a daily basis by people who are way overpowered than me in capture the little sister.

I've got other games to work on, and this multiplayer is going to be extremely hard for me to come back to but one day i hope to get to level 40 for the plat.

As of writing this I've got a playtime of 7:55:12 and I'm 92& through rank 22.

Average ADAM per game is 808.

I'm hoping to get this game's tedious online done in the next few days considering I'm off work for a whole week starting tomorrow. :D

Team Capture has too many people quit out.

I found that by playing Team Adam Grab I actually average more Adam per match AND the matches are much shorter, plus win is 200 Adam and a loss still gets you 150.

If you're a player like me that average 25-35 kills a game then that extra 50 adam for winning wont matter. I only need 3000 more adam to get lvl 40 thank god cause i'm sick of the multiplayer.

depends how good you are, i average around 600 ADAM a match and it took me about 20 hours something to hit lvl 40, 'Capture the Little Sister' and 'Turf War' are in my opinion the easiest ways to grab ADAM, 'Grab the Little' can be rewarding but you have to be quick on your toes.

Edited by Ryasis