Rapture Metro Map Pack

Slaydn

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are three new trophies : 2 silver and one gold! I have installed the patch.

Aqua Incognita - Silver

==} Play at leat one non-private match on each DLC map

Territorial - Silver

==} Win a non-private match in each of the 6 new maps

Reincarnation - Gold

==} Use rebirth to start again!

Rebirth = BioShock 2's prestige. I think.

Let me check.

There are three new trophies : 2 silver and one gold! I have installed the patch.

Aqua Incognita - Silver

==} Play at leat one non-private match on each DLC map

Territorial - Silver

==} Win a non-private match in each of the 6 new maps

Reincarnation - Gold

==} Use rebirth to start again!

Submit the list in the "Submit" subforum.

Hmm, if you need to win a non-private match on each of the maps... that means it'll be easier to play team games like CTS or CW compared to SoTF.

Yup, any team-based games counts as a win Or if you're boosting via turret hacking, no one gets any winning points and everyone winds up the winner. :D

But wow, 2 silver and 1 gold! That is VERY generous, lol.

Yeah, seems nice for the amount you're spending. 10 bucks for 6 maps, a new game type, cap raise and 3 new trophies that are silver and gold's. I'm curious if that kill'em kindly deathmatch is just melee fighting. That will be hilarious if it was because melee fighting is always funny to me.

Edited by Slaydn

I'm looking forward to 6 new maps. I really enjoy the online but the last 2 days I got about 60,000 exp through legit playing so I'm kind of bored of these maps now :think:

I wonder what the rank cap will raise to. Gamespot seems to have put 50 which it was already raised to with the first dlc (I checked I'm on the right page). I have to wonder if they will raise the rank at all. There is no mention of new trials or such which you'd expect to get as you get up the ranks so it could just be an error. We'll see soon enough

Edited by lukey52

rebirth sounds like prestige mode from CoD. If that means going back to rank 1 and losing all unlocked tonics/weapons/plasmids forget it. Only way I'd do that is if there is some noticeable benefit ingame rather than just a trophy.

I'm hoping this map pack will revive online a bit. It's dead enough as it is without then getting 6 maps that 75% of people won't have

Edited by lukey52

Wow, fun!! $10 for 3 trophies, and what looks like pretty meh type content...Not like they could have totally put this in the full game, but atleast something like this wasnt released a week after the game came out...thats the type of thing a company like Capcom is well known, and looked down on for. If that Rebirth crap requires you to get to 50, or even 60...thats going to suck pretty badly. Doing from 1-40 legit, and having about 150,000 total Adam by helping others with plat after I got my own, I can only hope my level goes up by three of four depending on the requirements for 40-50(or 60).

If that Rebirth crap requires you to get to 50, or even 60...thats going to suck pretty badly.

According to most sources, there will be no level 60: the new DLC just raises the level cap to 50 for people who didn't get the previous DLC. Apparently, anyway.

I get major brain cramps just thinking about ranking up another 66,000 ADAM from level 40 to 50. :eek:

Edited by Moving On
Typo