EASY? question

leer_74

Heya group have a question just starting this game and have a question about the play through and want some advice...I have read the trophy guide and some comments that you should play it on easy but I have a really hard time with this cause usually it does take the fun and challenge out of it. I understand that hard may not be the right choice but how easy is easy? persoanlly i like to do one play though on hard but it sounds like some of the kills and the fact you cant backtrack may hinder some things may be a little fustrating... anyhow thanks..

I said 'easy' because you the KILLS (which many trophies require) are easier on easy. You can still play hard mode (you have to, lol) but if you're going this in one playthrough on hard go ahead, nobody is stopping you, just make sure you try to get ALL the offline trophies in one go.

Just make multiple playthroughs. The series is amazing and so is this game. The story is incredible and you can try to get different endings and try new things every time. One playthrough never has to be the same as the next. It is a great game, so enjoy it.

if u do easy just do it to knock out tropheys like big brass balls and any other ones you want to get..Trust me i tried Big Brass Balls on hard and its not worth it..go for it on easy knock out everything u can and then run thru on hard and if all ur mp ones are done you will easily plat this

i'll have it done this week for sure