Whose your favorite character on multiplayer? (includes Team and Character)

FF8Freak689

I'm a Team Ryan kind of guy -- both philosophically and because he Team Atlas announcer grates on my nerves. Is it a shrill guy or a brassy girl? I just can't tell.

I've got a couple favorites in terms of character. All around, I like the Pilot woman (with Eagle Mask) and Mlle. Blanche de Glace ("Ohhhhh ... you're not so shy now" when taking research photos).

The Fisherman is pretty awesome as well, especially with the Goat Mask. Best kill line ever said: "All right. Let's go get your skin."

I'm a Team Ryan kind of guy -- both philosophically and because he Team Atlas announcer grates on my nerves. Is it a shrill guy or a brassy girl? I just can't tell.

I've got a couple favorites in terms of character. All around, I like the Pilot woman (with Eagle Mask) and Mlle. Blanche de Glace ("Ohhhhh ... you're not so shy now" when taking research photos).

The Fisherman is pretty awesome as well, especially with the Goat Mask. Best kill line ever said: "All right. Let's go get your skin."

i thinks its a brassy girl...

cuz it sounds like Tennenbaum instead on Atlas Fontaine...

idky tho...

i thinks its a brassy girl...

cuz it sounds like Tennenbaum instead on Atlas Fontaine...

idky tho...

It's definitely not Tenenbaum; she's got a German or Eastern European aspect.

If it's a "brassy girl," if anybody, it is Elise Tobet -- the woman you read about in the postcards.

She gave her child up to the Little Sister's Orphanage and joined Atlas after Fontaine Futuristics was nationalized and she saw her daughter Adelaide with a Big Daddy. She expressed regret when she realized what had to be done to captured Little Sisters to render their ADAM for the cause (i.e., "nobody's cheering when those broken little bodies go into the fire") and committed suicide by walking into the fire when she saw Adelaide among the dead being cremated after a raid It is unclear whether it was actually Adelaide or an ADAM-induced hallucination.

It could be Diane McClintlock, but I don't think so. I think she would sound more girly.