Don't You Just Hate...

FF8Freak689

i know...

but its just an overall question...

i didnt get angry i died, i got angry my sister was taken from a teammate...

By "from a teammate" I am going to assume you mean "by a teammate", as in you died and they picked it up and capped it, which blows. When I was trying to get a lot of people their trophy about 80% of the time this would occur.

I don't blame people though, because they all want the trophy as well, not to mention they want to win and get the extra ADAM.

It's frustrating but it's not like you can't do it to everyone else when given the opportunity.

By "from a teammate" I am going to assume you mean "by a teammate", as in you died and they picked it up and capped it, which blows. When I was trying to get a lot of people their trophy about 80% of the time this would occur.

I don't blame people though, because they all want the trophy as well, not to mention they want to win and get the extra ADAM.

It's frustrating but it's not like you can't do it to everyone else when given the opportunity.

true...

and yes it was "by," my apologies...

but why in all names h*** do you only get like 1 ADAM for saving the little sister...

im a trophy hunter... i dont go for wins, i go for kills...

it may seem noobish but...

thats what keeps me hooked to the game...

I know, it's really frustrating when you die so near the hole! Last time I bite my controller (now it shows the marks of my teeth).

But I also have to say that I got the damned "Mother Goose" trophy this way: taking the Little Sister from a team partner that died so near the hole!

Now I don't play "Save the Little Sister" anymore. One save is enough for me, even too much.

woodman_76