Hustler's Challenge

Eunhoon

I NEED HELP ON THIS..

I Played and win 3 games with an employee (Easy) and not sure how do i activate this:

[ ] 24. Hustler's Challenge : Ryukyu

Chapter: 03

Time: Any

Criteria: Win 3 pool games at Aqua Sky

:(

• 11 months later...

How the hell did you beat this guy?

He pwnd me the first three times (in a row!!!) on his first round doing a combo shot of 1- and 9-ball. The next ~12 times didn't go well for me either, thanks to his 98% accuracy and the severely broken ball physics of the pool game. I was looking to go for Amon and successfully completed 95 of the sub stories without a guide, but this guy seems invincible to me.

Are there any strategies for defeating the hustler the easiest way? After losing to him for the 16th time I'm starting to get a little desperate. I didn't find anything yet, so either there are no strategies for him or everyone else was able to beat him without problems, which means I suck. :think:

• 2 weeks later...
How the hell did you beat this guy?

He pwnd me the first three times (in a row!!!) on his first round doing a combo shot of 1- and 9-ball. The next ~12 times didn't go well for me either, thanks to his 98% accuracy and the severely broken ball physics of the pool game. I was looking to go for Amon and successfully completed 95 of the sub stories without a guide, but this guy seems invincible to me.

Are there any strategies for defeating the hustler the easiest way? After losing to him for the 16th time I'm starting to get a little desperate. I didn't find anything yet, so either there are no strategies for him or everyone else was able to beat him without problems, which means I suck. :think:

It doesn't matter if you win or lose. either way it will shown as a "completed" mission. i lost to him also, but under my substories menu it is marked as completed with a purple.

Ai's at pool are ridiculous, even on easy i struggle at pool a bit.

It doesn't matter if you win or lose. either way it will shown as a "completed" mission. i lost to him also, but under my substories menu it is marked as completed with a purple.

Ai's at pool are ridiculous, even on easy i struggle at pool a bit.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this. I'm really worried about minigame master right now.