No big sister in fontaine furturistics??

Olbat

Ok, so I rescued all the little sisters in the place and after the third one I got the music, But did not get any big sister?? And also I got the savior trophy after I finished the level and I didn't have any part where I had to let alex live or kill him. I just went in the elevator and the level ended.

Ok, so I rescued all the little sisters in the place and after the third one I got the music, But did not get any big sister?? And also I got the savior trophy after I finished the level and I didn't have any part where I had to let alex live or kill him. I just went in the elevator and the level ended.

You'll fight two more big sisters in the penultimate level. :)

It does sound like this stage totally glitched on you. If you have a save (or auto-save) from the beginning of that stage, you might just try to see if it was a one time thing... but it'll be mostly academic, since you already got the trophies.