1000 Objects

Brrnout

Just when I thought this game could not sink any lower I figure out that all those F$%^ing light poles ive been hitting are not really "objects" I guess they are just magic clones of objects huh?

So after all this crap and irratation now im in the tropics grinding away by 1 barrier. Running in and out of 1 block. Wow the developers must have really been brain dead to make this much $h!t in 1 game :mad:

Cheers, Brrnout

Just when I thought this game could not sink any lower I figure out that all those F$%^ing light poles ive been hitting are not really "objects" I guess they are just magic clones of objects huh?

So after all this crap and irratation now im in the tropics grinding away by 1 barrier. Running in and out of 1 block. Wow the developers must have really been brain dead to make this much $h!t in 1 game :mad:

Cheers, Brrnout

I feel your pain. I thought exactly the same thing you did,.... all those poles and sings, billboards etc... Bull crap...

look here - http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/anarchy-rush-hour/44558-anarchy-rush-hour-guide.html#post650833

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/480/20.jpg - 1000 objects (B)

Hit 1000 objects (not traffic).

To get this trophy you will need to hit objects that a count will display in the "Race End" statistics under the category "Knocking Objects" on the bottom.

V.V.C. - blue porta-potty's near freeway and arounf the park.

Stadium DM - barrels.

Liberty Island - park benches in center of map.

Tropics - wooden boxes and construction barriers, all over the island.

Grinding this trophy is by far easiest on either Liberty Island or Tropics. Set up a "Best lap time" race in "Quick Race" from main menu with the maximum amount of time available.

Hope this helps you out.

LOL There is alot to vent about in this game xD

Cheers, Brrnout

You're right about that lol!

Have a look here - http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/anarchy-rush-hour/44594-anyone-wondering-if-game-good.html

I really enjoyed what Velius found and posted lol. Very entertaining read, go have a laugh. xD

- 1000 objects

To get this trophy you will need to hit objects that a count will display in the "Race End" statistics under the category "Knocking Objects" on the bottom.

V.V.C. - blue porta-potty's near freeway and around the park.

Stadium DM - barrels.

The Rechnoy Vokzal DM - lamp posts.

Grinding this trophy is by far easiest on either Liberty Island or Tropics but, use the above information while going through the Story to shorten the time for unlocking it. After the Story, set up a "Best lap time" race in "Quick Race" from main menu with the maximum amount of time available on Tropics and grind away.

So I hit the items listed above and it said I didn't hit the blue porta-potty's near the freeway. I also tried the grinding method on "quick race" and nothing. Please share how you got this lame ass trophy. This game sucks so bad, but I am only a few away from the plat which is why I even played this shitty game.

- 1000 objects

V.V.C. - blue porta-potty's near freeway and around the park.

Stadium DM - barrels.

The Rechnoy Vokzal DM - lamp posts.

Grinding this trophy is by far easiest on either Liberty Island or Tropics but, use the above information while going through the Story to shorten the time for unlocking it. After the Story, set up a "Best lap time" race in "Quick Race" from main menu with the maximum amount of time available on Tropics and grind away.

So I hit the items listed above and it said I didn't hit the blue porta-potty's near the freeway. I also tried the grinding method on "quick race" and nothing. Please share how you got this lame ass trophy. This game sucks so bad, but I am only a few away from the plat which is why I even played this shitty game.

It's the same for me. I hit a ton of objects, but after almost every event I'm told I've hit ZERO objects. How's this possible. I've only ever managed to get 2 objects knocked over, even though I knocked over every single lamppost I could hit on one level. GRRRR :mad:

I have not gotten the 1000 objects trophy yet, but this is what I am doing. Do the Anarchy events where you just have to destroy things for points. On the V.C.C. level there is a street that has 4 portable bathrooms (blue) and then 4 more down the street. Go back and forth hitting them. You can hit the same ones over and over and they will count. I am getting about 40-50 per event, so I should have it in the next 10-15 events. Light post do not count as objects, dont ask me why.

You can also use the Tropics level and hit the barriers.

This took me 35-40 minutes of grinding, which is not very fun in this game. I started a circuit quick race in the tropics and just hit as many road barriers as poosible. I continued doing this until I got the trophy.

One thing I did notice is that it didn't give me credit for hitting anything when going the wrong way and the wrong way message popped up on my screen. I don't know if they don't count when going the wrong way or "knocking objects" just doesn't show up.

But good luck for anyone going for this.

got this trophy. what i did was i went to sprint in tropics and kept doing them till i found the one with the sharp half circle curve on the map it has about 20 barriers at the begining. theres no time limit , if all other cars finish then it lets you mess around till you cross the finish line. i ran back and forth over them to test it. crossed the line and had 237 objects hit in 3 mins. so i found it again later and got the trophy after hitting them for 4 minutes. i believe this is the best way to do it