Free R2 Beta

phampok

Of coarse it didn't work. That issue is for August 12th, it's not even out yet. Do you have a link to where you read this?

in my gamepro magazine.

but after reading this i checked the link again and this is whats there

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l296/GardenGnomesREvil/resistance_beta.jpg

Cool, could you post the link please. I don't want to spend 7 bucks on a magazine I won't actually read. :o

nope sorry, only a certain amount of people will get it so if i post it here alot more people will have it lowering my chances of getting in even more. and i want in pretty bad. i didnt really care about warhawk, MGO, or any of those other beta that i got into, but this one i really want to play asap.

I got in the MGO beta a similar way. But do you think not telling a few people will make a difference? It's probably all over myresistance.net by now. I'm just too lazy to go down to the store to find it. :p

EDIT: Nevermind! Found it! Muhahahaha!

maybe, maybe not but either way im not posting it

I registered for it, hopefully they give a good lot of people the code so that way they can make the gaming more fun for being matched up with a whole bunch of people, and not the same handful over and over, but who knows, hopefully they release an open beta sometime before the games release.

nope sorry, only a certain amount of people will get it so if i post it here alot more people will have it lowering my chances of getting in even more. and i want in pretty bad. i didnt really care about warhawk, MGO, or any of those other beta that i got into, but this one i really want to play asap.
LMAO! What a d*** move.. bros before codes, homeslice.

EDIT- Thanks, Sanction

Edited by Xandet