Trophy for upgrading weapons didn't unlock

Draven26

So I got all 14 power to the people upgrades via using a guide. After I find the last one I wait patiently for the trophy and nothing happens. Anyone else have this issue? The spear gun wasnt upgraded at all but I have heard that there is only the 14 PTTP stations is that correct?

MAN! i thought i was the only one who didnt get it... i used the guide also for the weapon upgrades on my 2nd playthrough... made a save at every train stop and still no trophy for me... i believe i had one more weapon to upgrade as well

But i used the guide and still i have i think the spear gun to upgrade... even went back through the levels and re-did them and still ended up with one weapon to upgrade.. its driving me nuts...

I followed the guide and I didn't get the trophy, but I checked a video in the internet and I saw that when you finish the last PTTP you have 4 slots left, and I was 5 left, so I assume, don't know when or how, but I missed one of them. I'm replaying the game at easy now, because I did the Platinum-in-one-run at hard, and I hope that it unlocks. I'm afraid reading you have completed the game again and no trophy pop... glubs.

Ayate

It could be. I dind't upgrade the Grenade launcher at all. I'm at Fontaine Futuristics in my second playthrough in easy. Maybe I can try to don't upgrade the Grenade Launcher, see if it pops, and if not, just upgrade the Grenade Launcher, so we can see if that's the cause.

I'm planning to finish the game tomorrow, cause today I won't have time.

I'll keep you all informed.

Thank you,

Ayate