Boostin 4 Capture a little Sister trophy!!!!!

markydr13

Does any1 think it's possible 2 boost cts in the same way u can boost Adam grab, tried 4ever 2 get this trophy but I don't even get close, if I invited up 2 9 friends in2 the lobby it should work right???? This is the only trophy I'm havin probs with!

Edited by markydr13

You should be able to do it with friends, but I think you can only start with 5. Even with only 5 friends, it shouldn't be hard at all. Actually, if you only had a few friends in, I'm thinking you'll get it.

I was thinking I would need to boost this as well, but I got it out of the blue before I went to work yesterday. We were losing 4-0, and our team was able to move her close to the hole. 3 of us rushed in to get her, and I got lucky because, the other team focused their attention on my teammates. I just aero dashed right to her and put her in with 20 seconds left in the round. Let me know if you need help though.

You should be able to do it with friends, but I think you can only start with 5. Even with only 5 friends, it shouldn't be hard at all. Actually, if you only had a few friends in, I'm thinking you'll get it.

I was thinking I would need to boost this as well, but I got it out of the blue before I went to work yesterday. We were losing 4-0, and our team was able to move her close to the hole. 3 of us rushed in to get her, and I got lucky because, the other team focused their attention on my teammates. I just aero dashed right to her and put her in with 20 seconds left in the round. Let me know if you need help though.

Am boostin all over the weekend so hopefully I'll get it, it's so damn annoyin!!

idk why people have so much trouble with this, i got it on my 1st attempt and afterwards played about 5 more games, captured a sister in 4 of those 6 games(the other 2 i dropped the sister pretty close to the hole and some1 finished the job)...in 1 game i snuck up behind the enemy team grabbed her and took off as no1 even saw me, the cloak should be very helpful in this although i didnt have it at the time...there is no run button so after u get ahead of people they cant catch up

I was dreading this one after reading about how much trouble people were having. I promise you'll will get it without boosting. I'm getting one every other game now, it seems. Just remember when you get her to the hole, you have to hold down the X when it prompts you until it fills like when you're researching or hacking.

Does any1 think it's possible 2 boost cts in the same way u can boost Adam grab, tried 4ever 2 get this trophy but I don't even get close, if I invited up 2 9 friends in2 the lobby it should work right???? This is the only trophy I'm havin probs with!

Play capture the sister exclusively while trying to rank up and you will eventually get it. I got it the first time by level 8 or so. I'm only average at this game and I scored 5 times without trying very hard before I hit rank 30.

You'll end up just lucking into the trophy on your way to the gold multiplayer trophy.

Edited by lowerclassbrats

You'll end up just lucking into the trophy on your way to the gold multiplayer trophy.

Agreed. I planned on playing a good deal of Capture the Sister today (so far, I had stuck to regular Civil War team modes) and I got this trophy during my second game, capturing the Little Sister deep in enemy territory and actually getting her back without dying, thanks to the Houdini plasmid.

Almost got two captures in a row, too... where it not for a last fraction of a second death as I was putting her in. Oh well, trophy is mine. Only the ranked trophies left to go (currently at level 19). ;)

I gotta say I like many others were dreading this trophy aswell but I just gotta say guys keep playing I had a great game once where it was 4 of us against one person I got like 3 in one game it was classic but I would'nt have got that game had I not kept going plus as you rank up you get more stuff to help you Aero Dash and Hodini the ones Im thinking of just keep the fiath people :cool:

This was the last trophy I needed 4 my plat and it was a fkn nightmare, it was more like a deathmatch than anythin else, hundreds of times I got 2 the vent only 2 get killed at the last min, I think once u get 2 rank 40 and unlock the ressurection tonic u will have an advantage, finally got it last nite and got my plat, game has now been sent back 2 lovefilm, great game btw!!!

lol it was the Easiest Online Trophy for me , I just followed a Team Mate

who was holding the Sister and when he was putting her in the Vent he got shoot I killed the guy who shoot him and the vent was in front of me so I picked her up and put her in it ^ ^

I was Scared first cuz I heard that the Trophy is Glitched

but after a Few Seconds . . . Ding !!!!

now i have one trophy left , the Rank 40 one