2 missin PTTP machines

markydr13

I have just finished my 1st playthrough and only got 12 of the 14 PTTP machines. I now know where the other 2 locations are so is it possible 2 use an earlier game save 2 go back and get them? Would they count towards my trophy or would it just be easier 2 find them all again during my hard mode playthrough? GREAT GAME btw!!!!!!!

Been using dr. Mongs guide but only found it at the end of paupers drop, by that time I'd already missed the 2 machines, prob start hard mode 2nite so I can get them 2 trophies along with the 9 iron secret trophy from ryans amusements. I reckon getting through a gather without taking any damage might be do-able, I never got the decoy plasmid until the last level so will go 4 that aswell.

I reckon getting through a gather without taking any damage might be do-able

Personally my advice would be to do it as early as possible. That way you only have thuggish and leadhead splicers to deal with, rather than Houdinis, Brutes, and Spiders who are far more likely to damage you.

Set up a ridiculous amount of traps, turrents and bots, and keep out of the line of sight of people with guns.

Personally my advice would be to do it as early as possible. That way you only have thuggish and leadhead splicers to deal with, rather than Houdinis, Brutes, and Spiders who are far more likely to damage you.

Set up a ridiculous amount of traps, turrents and bots, and keep out of the line of sight of people with guns.

Thanks 4 the advise, tbh I never even thought of doing it like that!

Do this. I did it with the utmost ease at the third gather. There are only two paths to the girl so you can spam trap rivets and cyclones all over the floor on those paths. Have a few whirly birds and SAVE BEFORE YOU SET UP! If you save after you set up you'll loose all the prep.

Also, drop the difficulty to easy after loading the save. make sure you never save the game on easy or it will ruin the hard trophy.