What's your highest multiplayer score and your average

kraven_15

So I'm actually getting a little better at this game! My first few matches, I was averaging 275 per game... then I jumped to about 350... and right now, I'm actually at 425 Adam per game. The Trials help a great deal, I have to admit. My highest score was from earlier this morning, when I got a (for me anyway) staggering 1250 in a single game (Big Daddy takedown, Big Daddy suit, kill streak, winning team, 3 trials).

I keep enjoying this multiplayer, but at rank 22 and taking note of the requirements for leveling up after rank 29... I don't know if it will stay fresh. We'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

When all was said and done and I got my level 40 trophy... I ended up with an average of 466 ADAM per game. Which isn't all that good, but I guess it could also be worse, seeing how I started my run somewhere below 300). Calling my average "average" would most likely be fitting.

My high score is 1750, a score I got by getting two of the higher level 500 ADAM trials in one match, three Big Daddy suits and a few kill streaks to boot. I got that score right before I hit a rough patch of five or so games going up against at least three or four level 50 players on the opposing team. ;)