2K Really Need To Address LAG

Nakatomi_Uk

Its starting to get out of hand I played for about 2hrs just before I type this thread and about 9 games all quit because of the host connection being dropped. Luckly the EXP saves (I think) but thou I am starting to like online a bit LAG is awful especially when your firing 1 full machine gun clip into a target you know he should be dead about half but still survives only to kill you and he hits you less :confused:

I not sure about some of the weapons thou I've no idea if all have actually stats for them say grenade launcher is more power than a machine gun clip. I've hit 1 person with 3 grenades and they still survive and I know they didn't have extra health on as I remember the person who I killed when they kill me and know the icon for extra health (red vial).

Good extra bonus is multiplayer mode but it has its flaws dont know if I should buy the DLC yet?????

Yeah, laggy games are the worst. Fortunately I didn't experience a whole lot of them but it's really annoying when you empty a machine gun clip in somebody's head and they don't die.

The other night I hit someone with 4 grenades and they didn't die and instead ended up killing me with only 2 pistol shots. It sucked because they should have died after maybe 2 grenades, but thankfully not all games are that bad. I usually end up getting killed without having issues with lag. :p

Yes, XP is saved even though you lose connection. Thankfully!

By now, I've played a bunch of multiplayer matches, not all that many but more than just a few (got to level 10 earlier this week)... and about 1 in 10 matches I lose connection on. That's a pretty high percentage compared to other online games I've been playing these past few months. I hope something can still be fixed here, because it can get annoying.