New God Of War 3 Commercial FUNNY!

-IronMan-

actually know few guys who do this for real they ratheer play games then get laid and no i aint one of them but i always appericate a nice bj while im playing a game lol but anyways the commerical is awsome i can just see 360 fanboys crying that their rrod machine will never get graphics anywher close to this

Edited by hailSlayer420

That's the joke. No guy would do that which is what makes it funny.

Really? Not only do I know people who do that, but I've done it myself. My ex used to get really frisky, and when she saw me playing videogames instead of paying attention to her, she would start doing things to draw my attention away from the game. Win win situation for both of us. Heck, some times she would insist that I keep playing the game while she did her thing.

Depending on the girl you're with you can get away with that type of behaviour, and she might even encourage it (some people have really weird fetishes). My current girl? I would never consider it because she has self esteem issues.

Really? Not only do I know people who do that, but I've done it myself. My ex used to get really frisky, and when she saw me playing videogames instead of paying attention to her, she would start doing things to draw my attention away from the game. Win win situation for both of us. Heck, some times she would insist that I keep playing the game while she did her thing.

Depending on the girl you're with you can get away with that type of behaviour, and she might even encourage it (some people have really weird fetishes). My current girl? I would never consider it because she has self esteem issues.

Fine, most guys wouldn't do that. I know I wouldn't play a video game over a girl. My last girl didn't care when I played video games she just got so jealous when I would hang out with my friends. She tried to control me. Dumped her within the first week of dating her never been happier. Anyways my point is that a lot of guys I know wouldn't do that.

Fine, most guys wouldn't do that. I know I wouldn't play a video game over a girl. My last girl didn't care when I played video games she just got so jealous when I would hang out with my friends. She tried to control me. Dumped her within the first week of dating her never been happier. Anyways my point is that a lot of guys I know wouldn't do that.

Normally I wouldn't, but I was with my ex for 6 years so we had figured out where our boundaries were. Experimenting was fun.

wow alot of hostility here all over a commercial it is a lil funny cause i know a friend whose girl just left him cause of him playing games instead of paying attention to her and i've done it to alot of my exs but they never complained its all in the female to what us guys will do and half of us would do it just to aggravate them or get there attention but back to the main point its a fucking commercial if someone finds it funny and you don't then say something not negative about a person's opinions like just saying you don't like it is ok but there is no reason for an argument to be started up over something so simple its like saying GoW3 is awesome and then someone reply's devil may cry 2 is better just stupid shit like that im pretty sure all that makes sense right even though someone will say something negative about this probaly

Edited by AyamaKenchi

wow alot of hostility here all over a commercial it is a lil funny cause i know a friend whose girl just left him cause of him playing games instead of paying attention to her and i've done it to alot of my exs but they never complained its all in the female to what us guys will do and half of us would do it just to aggravate them or get there attention but back to the main point its a fucking commercial if someone finds it funny and you don't then say something not negative about a person's opinions like just saying you don't like it is ok but there is no reason for an argument to be started up over something so simple its like saying GoW3 is awesome and then someone reply's devil may cry 2 is better just stupid shit like that im pretty sure all that makes sense right even though someone will say something negative about this probaly

The ironic thing is this post is the most hostile one in the thread.

Also, punctuation. Use some.