anyone up to bahamut yet?

Gnarly__Dudes

Try Alexander lol

That bastard hit me for like 800 damages pretty quickly too lol

beat him on my 2nd try :D

lol great.. but thats hopes one? ive used hope alot :p i just don't like fang.. she looks like lulu and kimahri in one.. pretty off putting even know her str is high as a whore :p

1st of all back up off of fang i love her and 2nd of all i hope these summons aren't as hard as u guys saying they r

fang is good i aint complaining about her.. i just like hope better :p

and yeah summons are a real bitch.. anyone who says there easy can go root a dog.. they aint that easy :p

I've completed it, wait for Vanilles summon, you need 4000-4500 HP to be able to survive it, using only Fang and Vanille. I've completed the game, pretty easy, just a lot of CP grinding on Chapter 11.

Yes that fight was frustrating, I beat Hecatoncheir on my 4th try with both their HP's around 2000s, (I'm guessing you grinded to get their HP's to 4000?)

It's doable without grinding, just really hard :(

The hardest eidolon battle in the game in my opinion because that guy is relentless when he attacks.

I don't see why everyone says Cid was hard. I beat him on my first try and he really wasn't that difficult. He was only a bitch when I got him down to 15k HP and he kept healing himself. As for Bahamut, I thought he was hard at first as well. Just stay in Combat Clinic (Two medics, One Sentinel) until your party is well healed then switch to Relentless for one turn and then switch back. I ended up having around 100 left on the doom counter so it was very close but very doable.

kira;612030']Bahamut was WAY easier than Odin.

Bahamut is a pussy to Odin, just use Saboteur.

Saboteur..? really....? :think: I used Combat Clinic & Delta Attack vs Bahamut. He was a joke. :dance:

Cid was a joke too. Sentinel is really good for tougher foes...

The only tough fight Ive had so far is Barthandelus. Took me 22 minutes. geez.

Odin got me 4x. seesh.