The Lost Chapter

Shabadoo_Shrimp

Okay, maybe I'm just incredibly stupid but ... how the hell do I play the Lost Chapter? I know I unlocked it but I can't find it anywhere. It's basically the last thing I need to do so have everything in the game. But I just can't seem to find it neither in the main menu, nor in the game menu (R1 at chapter menu). I know that for fighting Rodin you have to buy a ticket at the Gates of Hell. However, I couldn't find anything like that either.

Seriously, I love this game, but when it comes to menus, they could've done a better job. O_o

Okay, maybe I'm just incredibly stupid but ... how the hell do I play the Lost Chapter? I know I unlocked it but I can't find it anywhere. It's basically the last thing I need to do so have everything in the game. But I just can't seem to find it neither in the main menu, nor in the game menu (R1 at chapter menu). I know that for fighting Rodin you have to buy a ticket at the Gates of Hell. However, I couldn't find anything like that either.

Seriously, I love this game, but when it comes to menus, they could've done a better job. O_o

I think it was in the chapter menu.

How do you unlock the lost chapter ?

I've just finished the game 4 times (1 on Very Easy, 1 on Easy, 1 on Normal, and 1 on Hard). Perhaps I need to go through the game on Climax too ?

If I'm not mistaken you have to complete all the Alfheim Portals and then play any level. After you've completed the level you should unlock it.

You'll get a new character: Zero i think.

This little creature can only take two hit, but it has double time of magic filling than Bayonetta.

It's not 21 level but 51 level, and yes, if you die youhave to start all over.

It's not a series of Alfheim, just using it's playground. You'll engage with multiple waves of enemies.

In this 51 level, you'll face Sister J 5 times, and at level 50, you have to fight 3 of her at the same time.

The last level is Bayonetta herself.

In lost chapter, you can't use climax bracelet. You can't use item.

First 30 level you can use WT, and the next 21 level, WT is cancelled.

You'll constanly facing like 3 golden claws and stuff.

Edited by tateyou

• 2 weeks later...
Ok...I can play the Lost Chapter now... but now I'm curious as to what is the purpose of the lost chapter?

A little thing called fun.

I love the combat of Bayonetta and the Lost Chapter lets me fight a wide variety of enemies without having to traverse levels or constantly hit start->skip cutscene all the time.