What u guys think

primebeaver

I personally find the mp very bland and boring as hell..Any of you all feel the same way or am I just being a putz...After platting rogue wiener warrior i thought this would be fun online.Man was i wrong. Seems like you just keep doin the same thing over and over. So am I crazy or is the online to this game just crap. I have been boostn at level 32 now and inbetween boostn have tried playing normal omg is it boring..So what'chall think?

I hear you. I'm only at level 17 and I'm getting tired of it. Granted there are times when I really am enjoying it, but those moments are few and far between. Once I get to 40 I'll most likely stop playing the MP and move on to something else.

Its ok and can be really fun to play or really dumb.

Join in and the lag makes you run in to walls XD oh ya super fun

Or join in and you have 3 guys boosting and killing each other in FFA so they get top on the boards -.-

stuff like that it may not happen much but was some of the biggest buzz kill I have ever seen

Online for me 4/10 I would not have played to 40 if there was not a trophy for it lol I would have quit near 20-25 or so and went back to MW2.

I enjoyed the multiplayer for the most part. I mostly played CTS and FFA and played in spurts of an hour or so at times. The game is more hectic than a typical fps MP with the smaller areas but at least there's less camping typically and it's fun trying different combinations. Towards the end most people use the same combination of weapons and plasmids though.

Cmon there have been worse grinds (Resistance 2 was an disgrace in comparison with RFOM) .

I dont even recon thd B2-MP as a grind. Got 2 level 40 quite fast, especially if you focus on the of the trials it's quite fun.

CtS is a nice long mode wich normally ends in alot of XP and no CtS Round is the same, it's always feels diffirent (Resistance 2 was CRAP... really hate how every game was a 'routine') .

... Sorry fellaz, i really enjoyed it.

I don't think I've actually seen anyone boosting in this game... personally I wouldn't know how you would do it in any case.

I'm up to level 39 now and I've done mainly Civil War. Had heaps of fun with it. The trials have made it interesting as well as experimenting with different plasmids.

And like some of the other posts have said, there's far worse grinds that this. You werent limited to what you could do on your way to level 40, you just had to get there

i don't see how y'all had to boost it it was pretty fun to me real easy but after the dlc came out i was like wtf but half of y'all that say you boosted well theres the main reason it was boring or bland but i enjoyed the hell out of it but i guess im just weird then

i don't see how y'all had to boost it it was pretty fun to me real easy but after the dlc came out i was like wtf but half of y'all that say you boosted well theres the main reason it was boring or bland but i enjoyed the hell out of it but i guess im just weird then

i agree with you mate, you're not alone.

One thing I did like was the fact that even if the game did disconnect, which happened more than I'd like, all the ADAM you collected went to your tally regardless. I thought this was a fantastic step up from many games where once you get disconnected, you hafta redo everything.

One thing I did like was the fact that even if the game did disconnect, which happened more than I'd like, all the ADAM you collected went to your tally regardless. I thought this was a fantastic step up from many games where once you get disconnected, you hafta redo everything.

You know what's funny, regarding the disconnects / host leaving / etc., I see games end prematurely more often in MW2 than in BioShock 2 (even though MW2 has host migration!). :rofl:

yea cause imagine if you did a trial and it disconnected and you didn't get your points man i would have been mad but ima be honest with y'all i think i got booted/lost connection from a match like maybe 10 time if that i never had those issues really the issues i did have were sitting there waiting for 5 players to join lol

Edited by AyamaKenchi