Little Sisters (spoilers)

Ashley2K

You know I never felt sorry for Little sisters before even after the first game but after playing the Bioshock 2 MP I gotta I do feel sorry for them mainly in Adam grab that bloody voice keeps saying "you dropped the little sister" that poor child lol anyone eles feel that way? or did your sorrow for them come earlier ?

I have gotta say I have never ever harvested one of the little ones but I was curious to see what happened so I watched one on youtube not nice thank god there was'nt a trophy for killing them :)

I did the same aye. I couldn't do it. I did about 3 run throughs of Bioshock 1 and never harvested, just watched the Youtube vids to see the bad endings. I just finished playthrough 1 of Bioshock 2 and I imagine I'll do the same again.

To tell you if they had a part where you got punt a Little sister like a football and get no ADAM in the story I would save right there and do it and reload and do it again XD

I hate the little things and when they say mister B would not hurt me and I kill them in a few minutes makes it all nice and all the more sweeter lolol but I am a evil SOB lolol