Anyway To Get Mother Goose Easier???

Nakatomi_Uk

I am having a right time trying to get this trophy if I can get this one then I can just play normal games to get my level trophies. The last 10 games I have got the lil sister and tried to get back as quick as possible I used Aero plasmid to dash across quicker but I can only use it for 1 go so have to use it wisely.

Here's the ********* thats my problem non of my team help to defend me when I am trying to get her back to the hole. They just disappear and I get wiped out to the floor, it's either lone wolf or not and thats why I hate team based matches.

The sly thing about most of the games I've had I've gotten right to the hole only for them to stand there let me get killed and save her themselves which is the ************* of the game.

So is there an easier way because I'm getting frustrated now with it I hope if I do get it that it unlocks because I have heard its glitched and requires maybe 3 saves for it to unlock.

Maybe I got extremely lucky.....but I played online for like the 2nd time since the game was out and i got the trophy in my first game.

Subsequently, I've captured the sister 3 times in a roughly 2 hour session.....it really wasnt that tough, although Aero Dash is signifcantly helpful.

I got this on my first Capture the Sister game. I saw a lot of people really trying to capture the sister, when ironically I was the only who had captured on that entire game. I even saw my own team mates using incinerate on me. Try to defend a team mate that has caught the sister. Once he gets near the hole, let someone kill him. That's what they did to me, but I still ended up capturing her. Remember once the sis is like real close to the spot, everyone will start camping that spot. Let your team mates rush in first and try to shock an enemy and run for the sis and cap her. Don't rush by yourself because you will get killed instantly. Or if you need the help add me. Dunkhead-KV

The key is to just keep playing, you will get it eventually.Unfortunately this trophy relies a lot in team work and it's kind of hard to get a group of people that plays the game the 'proper' way.

Olimpia84 is right. The best way to get this trophy is to just keep playing. Eventually you'll end up in a game where people are playing the mode properly or you'll get very lucky. I finally got it last night after so many failed attempts.

My biggest complaint about this mode is that most people treat it as a deathmatch mode and just run around the map getting as many kills as possible. It's very fun when you can find a game where both teams are actually defending / capturing as a team. Alas I usually end up on a team where the players don't recognize it as a team mode and attempt to unload clip after clip of ammo into each other, while the other team is highly organized and either captures the sister with little resistance, or they all stay near the sister and defend her.

I finally saved a little sister today and won the match it was a stale mate but luckly the other team was elsewhere and I managed to get her close to the hole got killed and was right angry thinking someone on my team is going to capture her.

Luckly thou they where nowhere about killed the defender and saved her to win the match unfortunatly it didn't unlock 1st go like it has for some. I have kept at it hoping to get in a game with the opp team not being to dam good and my team actually do there job and defending me.

I think it's a mis-type and a bug in the trophy I really reckon its to capture 3 little sisters in games but it unlocks for some at 1-2.

This trophy was cake. I just finally got on the MP today and I caught two little sisters in one round during my second Capture the Sister match.

I'd just flank and rush the little sister. It also helps when a partner gets her withing 20ft before dying an I grabbed it. Really not very difficult. None of them are. I'm already down to just needing the ranked trophies. You've got plenty of time until rank 40 so no worries.

Just keep playing, it took me a while to get in to a match where my team actually played the correct way. I took the little sister and they defended; I've been close a couple of times but the enemy has been able to get to me before I have been able to capture her.

If you keep trying, you will eventually get a team which WILL help you out. Just hang in there...patience is a virtue.

this one drove me nuts. 12 matches in a row, nothing but morons on my team. finally got lucky and i get 3 captures in one round. not one other capture the rest of the match. might wanna put this one on the sheer luck of the draw board (altho, the houdini plasmid helps. my whole team went straight in, i snuck in the side with the plasmid. they nvr saw me coming:dance:)

Edited by joshiki_r

If it's giving you a lot of trouble then let your team grab the Little Sister and wait for them to get close to the vent. Most likely they'll get killed when they are just about to capture her and she'll be right underneath the vent (this happens all of the time.)

Then just swoop in, pick her up and capture :)