A bit dissapointing that.....*SPOILERS*

SimplySupreme

I counted just Simon Wales.....everything else was a sub-battle.

I mean, you dont even get to fight Sofia Lamb which was an anti-climax of epic proportions, imo. Not only do you not even fight her, you even see Eleanor save her life ffs!

Just didnt make sense.

Eleanor's actions at the end are dependent on what you did throughout the game and give a different ending where she doesn't save Lamb.

I mean, you dont even get to fight Sofia Lamb which was an anti-climax of epic proportions, imo. Not only do you not even fight her, you even see Eleanor save her life ffs!

Just didnt make sense.

Fighting Sofia would've made even less sense. She's clearly a 'brains over brawn' type of villian, and for her to present an actual physical threat to Delta would've seemed at odds with everything that's gone before it. You couldn't even argue that she'd splice up with ADAM, as her plan all along is give all the ADAM to Eleanor.

I counted just Simon Wales.....everything else was a sub-battle.

Just didnt make sense.

There are 2 different endings.

[spoiler=ID]I got the bad ending where Eleanor held her under the water to make her drown.