"play on all maps trophy" question

666lildemon

Two questions actually, first, is there any way to tell what maps you have played on? Can you only get certain maps in certain modes? I've noticed i get the same 3-4 maps on team adam grab and free for all, and was wondering if i had to play diffrent modes for diffrent maps, id that is so, does anyone have a list of the modes that make you play on which maps? Thanks much for any help you guys can give =)

1) To my knowledge there isn't a way to tell what maps you've played on

2) In my own experience, I only played Free-For-All and CTS and I got all the maps that way. I think some have said that some maps seem to appear more in different modes compared to others but I got all of mine in just playing two modes.

Some maps are pretty rare in certain gametypes, so you really need to keep an eye out for which maps you have played on and which you haven't yet.

The recommendation is to make a list of all the maps and check each off at the END OF A MATCH. If you get kicked or the host disconnects or anything happens during a match, it doesn't count for the trophy.

I did this and got the trophy exactly when I thought I would.

You can play all of the maps in all of the settings. Some seem to come up far more often than others, while a few come up less. I unlocked this trophy at level 8 and I would have done it at 6, had the hosts actually finished games rather than quitting on the last two maps I needed.

If you're going for plat this is literally impossible to miss, so don't worry about it.

• 1 month later...
Two questions actually, first, is there any way to tell what maps you have played on? Can you only get certain maps in certain modes? I've noticed i get the same 3-4 maps on team adam grab and free for all, and was wondering if i had to play diffrent modes for diffrent maps, id that is so, does anyone have a list of the modes that make you play on which maps? Thanks much for any help you guys can give =)

1- no

2- all maps play on all modes (source= private matches)

3- there are only 10 maps on BS2 online... so the same 3 or 4 maps should be common... just do some variety...

CTS and Civil War use the same maps but some maps pop up more frequently than the other... just wait and be patient...

i played for 3 hours b4 i got my final map... Point Prometheus if you were wondering....

when i got it, i was just about to start marking maps i have played on...