Axel's Rose

This is the last trophy I need and I can't seem to find Axel! I've spent about 10 hours grinding through 91-99, and 61+ in both LoC and normal world but still no sight of him. Any tips? I tried just reloading level 91 over and over for a couple hours too. No luck! So depressing.. :(

Noooo. I've spent all day looking for him and still nothing. Does it matter whether it's LoC or not? If people could post when and where they found him, I'd appreciate it. I'm willing to try just about anything at this point.

As long as its floors 61+, nothing else matters. It really is by chance. By the time I platinumed, I met Axel about 9 or 10 times but met the trophy girl only 2 times that whole time. I even met Axel on consecutive floors once. So it really is by chance. Many people will state they met the trophy girl a dozen times but only met Axel once. Pop up a laptop and watch a movie while finding Axel. Thats what I did when looking for 10gents/Prinny/Baal pirates. Again, good luck:)

As long as its floors 61+, nothing else matters. It really is by chance. By the time I platinumed, I met Axel about 9 or 10 times but met the trophy girl only 2 times that whole time. I even met Axel on consecutive floors once. So it really is by chance. Many people will state they met the trophy girl a dozen times but only met Axel once. Pop up a laptop and watch a movie while finding Axel. Thats what I did when looking for 10gents/Prinny/Baal pirates. Again, good luck:)

Yeah, I've already met the trophy girl half a dozen times and still no Axel. I've watched several tv shows and movies and some stuff I shouldn't mention while hunting for this guy!