Platinum trophy

one-gun

I think online trophies are ok, but that online trophy should be taken off the list... even if I was to play hangmans noose over and over and OVER again...

ud probably have to play for approx 2 days straight without leaving the game once, ud probably go senile if you did this, I dont recommend this.... cause I find hangmans noose boring as hell...

i think its around 90 hours to get $5,000,000 if you play NOOSE on hard and get it in about 3 mins everytime (this includes time for loading the end & beginning)

This also assumes no disconnects, no failures, no bad team, etc.

I will do it, & enjoy it some, but its a bit harsh... lol (not nearly as bad as warhawk though!)

I defiantly don't think it's worse then warhawk... warhawk was built as a online game, much more diverse game... many different methods in getting mass points once you become skilled. on the other hand, gta, the only way to get that money is play those 3 lame ass co op games...

Are you telling me you can only get online trophies in 1 sitting thats stupid I thought this game had stats where it kept your level and cash total there's noway in hell anyone would be stupid enough to keep playin the same games online over and over for 3 days without a break.

I mean I hate these types of achievements/trophies in GRAW 1 on 360 there's a trophies that says play for 8hrs straight in real time luckly you can cheat to get it just host matches with just yourself and you get it.

I doubt I'll ever get Plantinum thats for sure.

i agree too. i can connect to the rockstar servers, iam always dropped into an empty match... iam getting mad and crazy about it...

I never seem to have this, and I'm online on a daily basis. I always get games that are nice and full, with plenty to do. :/

The general Song Tak Long trophies should, at all times, be denied by QA, though.

if u want the wanted so bad partner up with someone and set powerful weapons only and a 60 min game and u take turns killing each other however make sure its someone u trust so that they dont keep killing u and leave the game

thats actually not a bad idea, still probably take about 60 hours of gameplay. the main reason this trophy really pisses me off is because i looked forward in getting 100 percent, until I got to about 40 percent and seen the Wanted trophy. gta is one of my favourite game franchises of all time, and i do enjoy online, but i hate that co-op bs and Id prefer just to play the game.. I mean iv made about 250,000 (I think, or im either close to it), by just playing TDM pretty much... I havent played it in a while though, gta can get repetitive after awhile, i slip the disk in here n there...

Edited by one-gun

• 5 months later...