Bioshock 2 and "My Trophies"

WIRedSoxFan

Is anyone else having an issue with Bioshock 2 changes saving within "My Trophies"? I just started playing it and when I update the trophies as I get them, they don't stick. I got "Daddy's Home" and "Protector", checked the boxes for them, hit "Save Changes" but it doesn't save them.

It's only within Bioshock 2 as I tested this with a couple other games I have and the updates saved for those games.

Seems odd to me that it would only happen with my Bioshock2 trophies, but that's what is happening.

Is anyone else having an issue with Bioshock 2 changes saving within "My Trophies"? I just started playing it and when I update the trophies as I get them, they don't stick. I got "Daddy's Home" and "Protector", checked the boxes for them, hit "Save Changes" but it doesn't save them.

It's only within Bioshock 2 as I tested this with a couple other games I have and the updates saved for those games.

Seems odd to me that it would only happen with my Bioshock2 trophies, but that's what is happening.

When you click on your id and see your profile in the XMB, do the icons of these trophies appear on your profile? If yes then there is nothing to worrry about, if not then.. I dunno >.<

When you click on your id and see your profile in the XMB, do the icons of these trophies appear on your profile? If yes then there is nothing to worrry about, if not then.. I dunno >.<

Sorry, not sure what the "XMB" is. All I know is that when I go to "My Trophies", select Bioshock2 and then check any box next to a trophy, it doesn't save it when I press "Save Changes". It says I still have 0 of 51 trophies.

I have GTA IV in my list as well. When I check a trophy for it, it DOES save it. Same for Battlefield. So this is only happening with Bioshock2.

All I can say is Bio2 is the only game that I added to "My Wishlist" and "My Collection" and then to "My Trophies". I don't know how on earth that could be causing this to happen, but it's the only thing I can think of.

No matter how many trophies I check, it won't save them when I click "Save Changes".

OK, after posting my last reply it occurred to me that maybe if I removed Bioshock2 from the list in "My Trophies" and re-added it that maybe that would fix the problem. Not sure why I didn't think of this before.

It did...I still don't know why it wasn't accepting changes before, but removing it and re-adding it seems to have solved the problem.

Sorry for wasting space with a post regarding something I should have probably been able to figure out on my own. :whistle:

OK, after posting my last reply it occurred to me that maybe if I removed Bioshock2 from the list in "My Trophies" and re-added it that maybe that would fix the problem. Not sure why I didn't think of this before.

It did...I still don't know why it wasn't accepting changes before, but removing it and re-adding it seems to have solved the problem.

Sorry for wasting space with a post regarding something I should have probably been able to figure out on my own. :whistle:

Good to know. And XMB is the 'Cross-media bar', the PS3's main menu when you start the console or press the PS button.