Getting the treasure

Sometimes when I go back to a level to get a treasure then quit right after I get it, it doesn't appear on my treasure list. :confused: It's just a pain to go through the level again to get it and not be sure if it will actually add. This happened many times to me already so hopefully someone knows about it and maybe there is a fix?

don't be a jackass when u don't know what ur talking about. this is a glitch that a few people (myself included) have experienced since sony released firmware 2.5

I'm not so sure about that. After I beat the game on Hard, I went to a level to pick up the one Treasure I missed.

I nabbed it, didn't save, and then started my crushing game.

Lo and behold, when I got back to that area the treasure was still there. Why? Probably because I didn't save the first time I picked it up.

I'm not so sure about that. After I beat the game on Hard, I went to a level to pick up the one Treasure I missed.

I nabbed it, didn't save, and then started my crushing game.

Lo and behold, when I got back to that area the treasure was still there. Why? Probably because I didn't save the first time I picked it up.

uncharted saves automatically. i've never saved manually, and i always normally have all my trophies/medals

uncharted saves automatically. i've never saved manually, and i always normally have all my trophies/medals

Yes, it does save automatically, but it doesn't save constantly. I picked up the treasure and exited immediately, and it didn't save. It didn't matter to me, as I already had 60 Treasures, and I ended up getting the last one later on. I'm just passing on my story.