trophies gone after fix

mag1cst1ck

i played online the day before the the server went down. i got the play your first ranked match trophy and get your first online kill. i didnt sync those trophies that night. after the server went back up today i went to play and saw they were not there. i went and finished another ranked match but didnt get that trophy this time. are they gone forever?

I am in the same boat. Hit level 20, trophy pop'd, PSN took a dump, trophy disappeared and wont re-pop (your only 20 once lol). Although I haven't played to level 30 to see if it will pop when the lvl 30 trophy pops (was hoping someone here could confirm this).

Anyway, here's my advice people. There is a topic like this one on the 2K company forums. Post your problem and make yourself heard. I'm sure 2K will do something. I'm sure there is alot of players with the same problem as us.

Bioshock Online Trophy and Sony Marsh 2010 Bug - 2K Forums

Try this:

1. Load up BioShock 2 and go to the multiplayer portion, and head to the player lobby.

2. Press the PlayStation button so it brings up the in-game XMB screen.

3. Go to your friends list and click on your name to bring up your trophy card.

4. Once your trophy card has loaded, close it and go to your trophy collection.

This should hopefully bring back your BioShock 2 trophies. If it doesn't work, then I don't know what else you could possibly do.

I could swear I got trap master and synched before the glitch, but maybe not. Right when the glitch fixed but before I had thought to re-sync, I re-earned Prolific Hacker for hacking a single Ammo Bandito, and Fully UPgraded a Plasmid. But I don't know if it counts me as actually having earned those twice.

Try this:

1. Load up BioShock 2 and go to the multiplayer portion, and head to the player lobby.

2. Press the PlayStation button so it brings up the in-game XMB screen.

3. Go to your friends list and click on your name to bring up your trophy card.

4. Once your trophy card has loaded, close it and go to your trophy collection.

This should hopefully bring back your BioShock 2 trophies. If it doesn't work, then I don't know what else you could possibly do.

That won't do anything; the issue here is that the game has registered that the requirements for the trophy have been met, but the trophies were never synced to PSN before it bombed, causing the trophy list to disappear along with any non-synced trophies earned.

Since they're online trophies, the data is stored online and you can't delete it to be able to re-earn the trophies. They really need to patch it so that every kill/capture/research etc. checks for the trophy instead of JUST the first.

I lost about 6 trophies, two of which were silver and two of which were online first-time trophies. The others were offline which I'll get on my needed second playthrough, anyway (I didn't use a guide, thus skipping 2 power to the people stations and a bunch of audio tapes). If 2K doesn't put up a patch by the time I have every other trophy, I'll be sending some emails asking for them to manually flag the remaining online trophies.

Edited by Warewulf