Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Force Grip Mastery

What have I got to do exactly? Fling them in the air, fling then left or right, or slam them to the ground?

I have the 100 Kills Trophy, and I counted all the way to 500 but i didn't get a trophy, and I'm wondering if flinging them left or right or in the air dosen't count?

I'm doing the storm trooper spawn on prologue btw

and yes I have a slim so i'm safe from the PSN downfall

EDIT - got it

Edited by LAClennell

• 2 weeks later...

Force grip mastery only requires that you kill 500 individuals using force grip. This includes either a combo after grabbing them or using an item you've grabbed to kill them. I got both of the trophies on one of my other accounts in the prologue. On the first bridge you cross (after the tie fighter explodes), hang out and use force grip to grab the wookies as they land on your bridge from the second one. You should be able to get it in a jiff. :p

I even grabbed a few in the air before they even touched my bridge :applause:

Forgive the dumb question, but I'm having the exact same problem as the original poster. Is it ok to drop them off bridges and so on, or do I have to impale, force push, etc? Because I've dropped around 500 stormtroopers off the walkways in the prologue and I've yet to get it.

Edited by Swmystery

Forgive the dumb question, but I'm having the exact same problem as the original poster. Is it ok to drop them off bridges and so on, or do I have to impale, force push, etc? Because I've dropped around 500 stormtroopers off the walkways in the prologue and I've yet to get it.

500 is ALOT more than it seems like. Just keep doing it any you will get it eventually. (Dropping is fine)

Dropping, slamming, impaling, flinging, flying...anyway is fine, it is a LOT of fucking people. I must have sat there for a good 15-25 minutes before they finally ran out of wookies for me to throw (maybe, it can also feel a lot longer then it actually is when you play games these days). I don't believe this trophy is glitched, I think they'd have mentioned that by now or something? But who knows... :think:

Wookie bridge is the way forward (as everyone has been saying) but i found just picking them up and slamming them straight into the ground to be the quickest.

If you fling them off, they sometimes take slightly longer to die and respawn... same as when you knock them flying back into the others and they don't die. Now they're out of reach AND you have to wait for them to stand up.

Just pick them up and slam them straight into the bridge from 1 foot off the ground - they'll die everytime.

Edited by Skinfeld