I was wrong about the save system (SPOILERS)

Hoodieninja86

SPOILERS

in your second playthrough.

Lets say you are trying to do the perfect crime trophy

If you kill hassan but miss the fugitive but went along and did manfred's, you can actually go to chapter select, replay the fugitive scene then go up to the point where manfred is.

So going to Chapter Select does not load the original save file as long as you go back to a scene where you previously played.

Edited by Guzzy
Spoilers,

in your second playthrough.

Lets say you are trying to do the perfect crime trophy

If you kill hassan but miss the fugitive but went along and did manfred's, you can actually go to chapter select, replay the fugitive scene then go up to the point where manfred is.

So going to Chapter Select does not load the original save file as long as you go back to a scene where you previously played.

so i can just play chapter select to get perfect crime trophy?

so i can just play chapter select to get perfect crime trophy?

not exactly, if you fail a trial like Butterfly you can go back to that scene, finish it, then Use Chapter Select and play at the exact scene where you left off.

WITH AUTO SAVE ON

I'm going to try it tonight since I messed up with the bear.

I didn't know you need to do that perfectly to get trial master.

It isn't official but I heard this has worked with a few people.

Edited by Hoodieninja86

so i can just load up the chapters where you do the requirements for perfect crime? or do I have to load up the spot of the first requirement and play thru to the end? If all you have to do is play the specific chapters again, that would be awesome.

I assume I could also do the Ethan Trial master trophy the same way.......

if that is the case anyways.

so i can just load up the chapters where you do the requirements for perfect crime? or do I have to load up the spot of the first requirement and play thru to the end? If all you have to do is play the specific chapters again, that would be awesome.

This is what I'm most curious about. Can we get a yes or no to this question please?

This would be so awesome if it is ture!! please confirm this!! I am a few tropies away, and as much as I love this game, I don't want to play the game more that I have to, to get plat.

Can someone please confirm this or not? I need to know!! please!

This is what I'm most curious about. Can we get a yes or no to this question please?

Play from beginning to end or hassons shop till the end. depend sif you are starting a new file.. if new file from the beginning and original file hassons shop. if you have the FBI trophy

No, you can't do the Perfect Crime thing. I tried it last night, and you still get Hassan's Box at the end.