Trophy glitch, what can I do (please help me!)

PasRap

It's not about what your statistics show, it's if the servers recognized it or not. This is why online trophies suck because there's no real way of being sure if you're gonna get it or not.

Which is why if you don't get it the first time, the servers will eventually click, recognize and award you the trophy, regardless of it saying "Win: 1".

Edited by BornTooSlow

play another match, einstein.

Just try it again and don't down his words till you tried them -.- Your only hit level 10,20,30,40 once but if you play one more game it will unlock so do it before bitching or look for help some where else.

Why don't you guys quit being jerks and be nice to the newcomer? He asked a simple question and you guys were rude. Whats the likelyness of him staying here now?

Anyways as others have rudely said (excluding yatzer) try and win another match. Hopefully it will just unlock.

TC, dont mind the two assholes, very rarely do you see that on this forum. :welcome: to the site.

Why don't you guys quit being jerks and be nice to the newcomer? He asked a simple question and you guys were rude. Whats the likelyness of him staying here now?

Anyways as others have rudely said (excluding yatzer) try and win another match. Hopefully it will just unlock.

TC, dont mind the two assholes, very rarely do you see that on this forum. :welcome: to the site.

I am not really a asshole alot but if someone acts like a ass then acts like a ass back I think he seems to be a ass and should be talked to like one :applause:

I am not really a asshole alot but if someone acts like a ass then acts like a ass back I think he seems to be a ass and should be talked to like one :applause:

No no, it is "do unto others as you would have them do unto you," not "do unto others as you feel they deserve."

No no, it is "do unto others as you would have them do unto you," not "do unto others as you feel they deserve."

XD Ya you seem to head the nail on the head. XD

Ok thanks guys didnt mean to be a jerk about it, just got pissed at the other guy calling me "einstein" so that's why I was assholish

not the greatest game (bio1 is one my favorite though) but still hoping to plat it

And its fine BTW did it ever unlock?