Spoiler! Help! With Ethan in Police Station.

Soundless248

{spoiler=code}

ok so im trying to get Perfect Crime trophy and i failed last time because i let ethan escape from the cops. so on my second playthrough i let him get arrested in "fugitive". how do i make him stay in jail. after he got beat from Lt. Blake.{/spoiler}

Edited by Soundless248

{spoiler=code}

ok so im trying to get Perfect Crime trophy and i failed last time because i let ethan escape from the cops. so on my second playthrough i let him get arrested in "fugitive". how do i make him stay in jail. after he got beat from Lt. Blake.{/spoiler}

[spoiler=stufzzzzzzzzzzzz]you cant, you have to break him out, dont worry that is what i supposed to happen, i did it all last night. Just follow what is happening, break him out and it will all work out for you.

Also, your spoiler tags, { and } must be replaced with [ and ]

If you wanna know the way to do it explicitly:

[spoiler=inthespoiler]After Blake beats Ethan, go into the room and tell the guard to leave. Tell Ethan you're gonna break him out. Go into the room on the opposite side of the one way mirror. Turn off the camera and use the microphone to tell the guard to leave. Go to the guard's desk, the one diagonal from Blakes, and take the keys. Go back into the room with the mic and grab the police jacket. Go to Ethan and remove his cuffs and give him the coat.

Hope that helps.