first playtrough

skrillax

Well if its a rental and you have alot of exp with shooters or have played Bioshock before I would suggest just playing Hard with Vita chambers off. Its only really challangeing in the beggining then it gets way easy. Plus you can save ANYTIME you want. If you bought it and want to get the most out of the game follow the guide.

It's tougher to grab everything in one hard playthrough, and it takes a long time unless you're wickedly skilled.

Most would suggest grabbing all trophies you can in an easy playthrough, since some of them involve investing Adam in stuff you don't really need, like having max plasmid slots or buying Lv1 of all available plasmids from the Garden machine, which you can get away with in easy since wasting Adam on those upgrades doesn't have much of an impact on the overall difficulty later on.

In hard, you have to manage your supplies very carefully, or you'll wind up one very dead daddy.

That's what I'm doing, and I'm glad I did.

Doing Hard without Vita Chambers would be tough as nails and take really long, and getting to Rank 40 in multiplayer is enough of a timesink already.

My first playthrough I'm playing on Hard with no vita chambers. I don't see why Vita chambers are necessary for anyone. If you save before big battles and always keep a few medkits on you, you'll be fine no matter what.

I'm bad at shooters like CoD, but I beat Bioshock on Survivor with minimal trouble. If I can do it, I guarantee anyone can.