Research Master

Count of Hell

Here's a tip:

Whenever you're doing research, use one of Electro Bolt, Incinerate, Winter Blast, Security Bots, a shot of each weapon, etc., and your research points will go up in rank almost in an instant. Doing it this way gives you and absurd amount of points, way more then you need.

Also when you get the Tonics that boost research, make sure you equip them.

has anyone gotten this trophy yet i just started my second plythrough and im in paupers drop im researching but is there anyway to get them up faster because i heard the splicers wont show up in later levels?

When there is a gather you can plenty of them that run to attack you. You can also wonder around the level so the splicers respawn around.

I'm glad I'm a research freak. I researched the hell out of everything I could find when I got the camera, like I did with the first game.

I knew about the limited research opportunities with the Big Sister, but I had no idea Thugs stopped showing up after Paper's Drop.

Didn't really notice they'd stopped spawning at all, actually.

They all look the same dead on the ground.

Does nobody read the trophy guide? it's all in there.. :think:

Not everyone wants to know everything hands on and make it a cake walk ;p

I'm not finding it all that hard so far.. Same as I did in the first one, as soon as I got the camera I wandered around the place to level up every type of research I could get apart from Big Daddies since well.. I didn't feel like taking on Big Daddies when there were no more Little Sisters. Now all I have left to level up while being in Dionysus Park are the Houdini and Big Sisters, both missing only one level (that is, unless there's more to research in later levels).

I have to do this again on Hard because I didn't finish researching the Big Daddies (only 1/4 of the last level was left) and I couldn't back track (which sucks). But all honesty, this trophy isn't that hard. It's only hard when you don't check your progress bars of your research. Plus this is more easier than Bioshock 1 because this item has infinite film and you can deliver the ass-whooping on your enemies for a better grade.