Adam overflow

dr4cula

Hello,

I just finished my 2nd playthrough with all the audio diaries and PTTP stations and I ended up once again with tons of adam and no use for it in the end. My first playthrough was on hard, so I didn't spend much adam, thinking there might be a bossbattle in the end and might need to buy plasmids - had about 1300 adam I believe. Now, on my 2nd playthrough on easy, I bought all plasmids, upgraded two of them fully and didn't find a need for more of them. I'm not here to bitch about it, but I'm just wondering how many of you guys played the game the same way as I did and rarely used any adam collected?

Share your thoughts!

On my second playthrough when I wasn't trying to get related trophies, I focused more on the tonics and tonic slots, as they made more of a difference. Also upgraded Electro Bolt as soon as possible as that's the only plasmid I use 90% of the time. I still bought all plasmid slots, most plasmids, and upgraded about 5 to full. I've kept my final save hoping for a New Game + feature to be introduced.

I bought all the tonic slots, plasmid slots, fully upgraded electrobolt, winter blast and security command, all the plasmids, all health and eve upgrades and I still had like 200 or 300 ADAM left at the end of the game

this is good to know because i want to get as many of the single-player trophies as possible in one go.