Check this out... *BIG SPOILERS*

seenbeen

spoiler tags added

you did it wrong everything is still visible.

Ok, i will try this again...

Type:

(Spoiler=Bioshock 2) (/Spoiler)

In between these put the link to you video and your text. Now it will look like:

(Spoiler=Bioshock 2) link to your video and all of your text (/spoiler)

Now, change the ( and ) to [ and ], resulting in

[spoiler=funnesssss] the link to the video and your text

got it? lol

Edited by T_l_M_B_0

you did it wrong everything is still visible.

Ok, i will try this again...

Type:

(Spoiler=Bioshock 2) (/Spoiler)

In between these put the link to you video and your text. Now it will look like:

(Spoiler=Bioshock 2) link to your video and all of your text (/spoiler)

Now, change the ( and ) to [ and ], resulting in

[spoiler=funnesssss] the link to the video and your text

got it? lol

Did you read his special spoiler? It's awesome, and why should he hide the video? Title with spoilers in CAPLOCKS still not enough for you?

Did you read his special spoiler? It's awesome, and why should he hide the video? Title with spoilers in CAPLOCKS still not enough for you?

Look at who edited my alternate ending spoiler post:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/bioshock-2/38326-all-4-alternate-endings-spoilers.html

Yup, that's right, the mod. All he did was put the video in a spoiler tag.

So putting "spoiler" in the title doesn't really matter, nor does having a video as a standalone (even though you have to actually click on just like a spoiler tag would).

Long story short: Put the spoiler tag around the video and don't expect the mod to do it for you since everyone has been telling you to do it.

The saying in my spoiler tags really was that I would like to make the choice how I post my posts

Ok dude look.... you can post whatever the hell you want about me in little spoiler tags i dont give a fuck about what some kid on the internet says to me so nice try, but no.

Also,you can post however you want but a spoiler is a spoiler and it is site rules to put them in a spoiler tag. So, you can either willingly post the spoiler tags your self and have no problems or i can hit that little red report button and get a mod to do it for you, and you risk infractions/3-day ban/something idk. I suggest you do it yourself because spoilers, no matter how minor, are taken fairly seriously on this site.

I suggest you stop acting like a child and just follow the rules..

Edited by T_l_M_B_0

Look at who edited my alternate ending spoiler post:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/bioshock-2/38326-all-4-alternate-endings-spoilers.html

Yup, that's right, the mod. All he did was put the video in a spoiler tag.

So putting "spoiler" in the title doesn't really matter, nor does having a video as a standalone (even though you have to actually click on just like a spoiler tag would).

Long story short: Put the spoiler tag around the video and don't expect the mod to do it for you since everyone has been telling you to do it.

Stupid rule but oh well, I'd put those tags in then.

as i said MODS take this very seriously its not me bein an ass spoilers are spoilers and no not everybody has finished the game i have but thats beside the point. oh and the spoiler in the 1st post why would you do that? it just shows your like 5 saying these type of things it was friendly advice by a fellow member then you insult him not nice!

Title with spoilers in CAPLOCKS still not enough for you?

It' pretty common knowledge on this site that writing spoilers in the title is not good enough.

everyones completed it mate..

I haven't.

Stupid rule but oh well, I'd put those tags in then.

No it isn't a stupid rule. How would you like to have a game ruined for you just because someone can't be bothered to use tags.

As for the TC people were only trying to help you by saying you should use spoiler tags. Maybe next time you will listen to them insted of writing childish comments about them and you might not end up with a 3 day ban again.

This can be closed because it's going nowhere.

*Thread Closed*