#21 on the leaderboard WTF

seenbeen

#21 on the online leaderboard (inFAMOUSShadow2) has played 0:00 and has 147469 ADAM! What the hell!

Uh Oh! Looks like someone has been cheating. :eek:

Never understand why though.. there is no pride, gloating or achievement in it, just another point to prove that these type of people need to take a hike.. :whistle:

I can assure you that he did not glitch for that. I played against him many, many, many times on my way to 40 and afterwards. When I last logged in my play time also was bugged out at 0:00 but fixed itself.

It's yet another glitch in the system. You can go look for me in the top leaderboard too and see what it says.

The leaderboards are pretty messed up. For example under big daddies it does not count being a big daddy in capture the sister as time spent being a big daddy. So I've got a reading of 4 minutes (played 2x other games) as a big daddy and yet around 150 kills.

On a side note the trial which says like become a big daddy in any gamemode (or something like that) is wrong since being a big daddy in capture the sister doesn't count...