Has this ever happened to you?? Lost a little sister (minor spoiler?)

wannawannawa

Hello all, first time poster, long time viewer.

This is the best site for troph knowledge so Ill figure Ill start here...

Im in Siren Alley and trying to encounter all 3 little sisters. I have one adopted and Im in the middle of a gather. Things are getting a little crazy and Im shootin em up when a big daddy with sister gets into the mix. I must have accidentally hit him because he came after me and I took him down.

His little sister was there on the ground crying so I took my adopted sister to a vent and dropped her off, in hopes of going back and getting the newly dropped lil sis. When I returned to the site she is gone!

I am about to fight Father Wales but want to find this sister. The big daddy has respawned and I have followed him but he goes to 3 different vents, knocks, but no sister comes out.

Will she ever return?? I am about to make two saves, one were I will fight the Father and come back and see if she is respawned, and another were I will kill the big daddy before I fight the Father and see if they have both respawned.

Sorry if this was too long

This scenario has happened to me several times. Whilst I had one Little Sister riding on my back, I've accidentally killed another big daddy with his little sister.

The 2nd Little Sister has then started crying and normally stays next to the Big Daddy corpse. I've never had any problems before and she's always there when I've gone back to adopt her at a later stage.

I've never had her despawn on me before. Not sure what to recommend wannawannawa. Maybe you could hunt around the level and try following the sound of her crying as this rather annoying sound will last a very long time until you find her and pick her up. (It does kinda motivate you to get rid of your current one and to sort out the 2nd one just to shut her up).

If you can't find the little sister, I would load an earlier save game. You wouldn't want to continue playing to find out a few hours and levels later, that the Rescue Sisters trophy doesn't ding due to that one despawned sister that you missed (although despawning sisters hasn't ever been a problem for me personally).

I've found her! But she was in a totally different spot with the big daddy that I had killed first to get my first lil sister. Weird. And when I picked her up and carried her away she was still crying like she was when she was on the ground. Weirder. I dropped that beeotch in a vent real quick.

I used my save where the big daddy was still alive, and killed Father Wales. I then went to the end of the level with the lever and got a warning "you have not dealt with all lil sisters...blahblah" and then went back to the BigD in the plaza. I looked at my map and saw a lil sister near the mermaid place. Was able to backtrack.