Fire-Fall?

dreadnaught_

Anybody have any idea what the "Atlas" announcer says at the beginning of MP matches (i.e., for Civil War)?

It sounds like: "Fire-fall! We can't stop it now!" Here is a link in case you don't know what I'm talking about: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeqPgYvLeqg]YouTube- Bioshock 2 - Online Multiplayer - Civil War 1 - PS3 Gameplay[/ame]

What the heck is this "fire-fall" they refer to? Is it something from the story(haven't worked my way through the SP game yet)? I don't recall it from BioShock 1.

Or, am I just mis-hearing the "lyrics" ?

Sorry for this post as it is sort of stupid, but I've really been wondering ... I guess I need something new to obsess about as I got Mother Goose last night :D

P.S. I don't know about anybody else, but the first few games of MP I played, that air raid siren at the start that goes along with the voiceover gave me chills and still does sometimes. Just brilliant on the part of the developers ... historically relevant given the time period (post WWII, during the "Cold War" topside, and perfect for the theme of civil unrest in a utopia).

I can just imagine the ordinary citizens, sitting in their apartments and townhomes, hearing the sirens and sporadic gunfire and explosions wondering what the f--- is going on.

Edited by dreadnaught_