Is this game worth it???

mcbride95

Does it have online trophies or are they all offline, because if their offline I will leave it for a while.

It has a few online trophies. Most or all will be aquired while grinding for rank 40. I would suggest getting it now though, because everyone will be high ranked later on, which will make the mother goose trophy even harder to obtain.

Its worth the full price, but if you're not too fussy on waiting then it might be worth waiting a little while longer, as there is usually a big short term discount on most big games not long after release @ somewhere like Amazon, Play.com or ASDA.

I would suggest getting it now though, because everyone will be high ranked later on, which will make the mother goose trophy even harder to obtain.

However, if you're happy to pay the full price then this is a very good reason to get it sooner rather than later! Not just the mother goose trophy (I only have 2 little sister captures after 12 hours of gameplay - both lucky), but just general gameplay. The higher ranked players will have some big advantages, especially those who have already reached level 40 (or will do soon).

A very worthy investment, I would pick it up now, this probably is not a game that is going to drop rapidly in price due to its quality and replayability.

The price will drop. The campaign doesn't have the staying power of the original, and thanks to a lot of people being pissed off with the glitchy MP you'll see frustrated people left and right trading it in when they have been fed up.

It'll drop within a month, guaranteed. There's too much competition out there for it NOT to drop. You have to think about the games that are coming out bro as well. Many people will be wanting to trade their games in for credit to things like Battle Field, Heavy Rain, God of War 3, and Final Fantasy before their games lose value.

WAIT TO GET THIS GAME OR RENT IT! The price will drop by next month.

As with this question and ANY question for any game title: Rent it if you're not sure. Asking complete strangers their opinion on whether or not you should spend your money on the game is irrelevant, sorry.

Spend X amount to rent it and find out you hate it, or spend X amount to purchase it based on the majority recommending it here and end up possibly hating it. Or vice versa of course.

Honestly though, if I'm even unsure about a game; I just give it a quick rental to see.

Is it worth getting if I haven't played Bioshock 1? And is the original still worth getting? :p

Will get Bioshock 2 only when the price drops to say 20 quid

You should definitely get BS1. It's an awesome game and maybe by the time you're done with it you can find BS2 for a lower price.