Diary and Weapon Upgrade Maps+Videos

F8L Fool

I know there is a guide stickied describing the locations, however; for those (like myself) that would rather use maps and videos for collection quests you should greatly appreciate this site:

Bioshock 2 Guide, by DrMong - Maps and Audio Diary Locations

It has maps of every level in the game, complete with dots for the locations of the diaries and the Power to the People upgrade stations. Just click on the dot of the diary/upgrade you need, and the video walkthrough will pop up showing you how to get it! That goes for the diaries and the upgrade stations.

If you only need help with the weapon upgrades here is a link to the youtube page that has all 14 walkthrough videos:

YouTube - drmongs's Channel

Just look in the scrolling side bar to the right for the station you are looking

for.

Major props and many thanks to DrMong for putting this out. It's an impressive piece of work!!!

Edited by F8L Fool
Credit to DrMong

Can't believe that it was on the third page. Why in the world wasn't that stickied? It's easily the most thorough video and map tool I've come across for any game.

This post can be locked, but I'd like to see that stickied for damn sure so people can actually use it and not have it go to waste. It being on the third page clearly shows that it's not being put to good enough use.