All 4 Alternate Endings (*SPOILERS*)

F8L Fool

So here are the four possible endings that can be achieved in the game. The first two have almost no differences, but the last two are drastically different from the rest. The final one is undoubtedly the "good" ending, because it is what I viewed and the only way to get the Plat in one playthrough is to go that route. Here you go, enjoy:

[spoiler=kjsdfje]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5XSHtPSxFw&NR=1]YouTube - Bioshock 2 - Ending ( All 4 alternative endings ) *SPOILERS*[/ame]

Edited by funkyweed

The difference between the first 2:

[spoiler=Bio2]In the first one you are already dead. The second one she kills you.

Thanks for pointing that out to people lol. Aside from that they're pretty much devoid of differences I believe. I personally love the emotion found in the third one, but the last one is easily the one that they put the most effort and thought into.

I heard there were 6 as well, 2 of each (neutral, good, bad)

I've never heard that. I actually heard there was three originally because no one really could distinguish the first two (I don't see/care for the difference really). To be completely honest I think the the 3rd ending in this video is the best one overall, but ya...I don't like ANY of the endings.

I think they could have done infinitely better. I would've liked a longer ending with more closure. I get the whole cliffhanger ending, but wtf?

You die no matter what in the first too, if ya wanna get technical, lol. Could not for the life of me distinguish the differences between the first two endings in that uToob video. I saved all the Little Sisters so got the final ending.

Both the first game and this one had ass endings IMO. But that was to be expected, really. Already can't wait for a third now. One that leads up to the fighting, something inbetween like the intro to this game where you see the Big Daddy walking around the citizens of Rapture before the majority got too spliced up. A half n' half of regular citizens and spliced up ones would tickle my BioShock itch.

You die no matter what in the first too, if ya wanna get technical, lol. Could not for the life of me distinguish the differences between the first two endings in that uToob video. I saved all the Little Sisters so got the final ending.

Both the first game and this one had ass endings IMO. But that was to be expected, really. Already can't wait for a third now. One that leads up to the fighting, something inbetween like the intro to this game where you see the Big Daddy walking around the citizens of Rapture before the majority got too spliced up. A half n' half of regular citizens and spliced up ones would tickle my BioShock itch.

thats what the online is. it is in between the opening of bs2 and bs1 which is the civil war.

Incorrect, the MP takes place before bioshock 1.

Nope he is right lol

The INTRO of Bioshock 2 takes place 2 years before bioshock 1. The MP takes place between the intro of 2 and the beginning of 1.

The actual bioshock 2 game takes place 8 years after bioshock 1, but the intro is 2 years before the first one.

Nope he is right lol

The INTRO of Bioshock 2 takes place 2 years before bioshock 1. The MP takes place between the intro of 2 and the beginning of 1.

The actual bioshock 2 game takes place 8 years after bioshock 1, but the intro is 2 years before the first one.

But the mp is still before 1, [spoiler=spoiler]at rank 40 in the mp you see the plane crash right in front of you

Edited by Jack