Glitched capture the sister trophy?

JDiamnz

hey id like to add in my experience with this trophy. the very 1st time i finally managed to get her in the VENT it was a round winning capture i was not awarded the trophy. but about 1 min before capturing here i got the kill a big daddy trophy.

now i dont know if that canceled it out no idea.anyway i eventually did it again but this time it wasnt a round winning capture and i got it. my friend got his trophy 1st time he did it and that wasnt a round win capture maybe thats the problme with this trophy. hope this helps :D

i don't know if this is right but i think for the trophy to work is to pick her up from the start and get her ther with out droping her, because fist time i tried i picked her up half way and no trophy but second time i went the whole way from start without dropin her and i got it

so once again i don't know if this is the reason but i though i'd make a suggestion

i don't know if this is right but i think for the trophy to work is to pick her up from the start and get her ther with out droping her, because fist time i tried i picked her up half way and no trophy but second time i went the whole way from start without dropin her and i got it

so once again i don't know if this is the reason but i though i'd make a suggestion

That's definitely not the case. When I helped people I often was the person picking her up and taking her to the vent then dropping her for someone on my team. There never was a problem unlocking it by that method, so I can say 100% that's not the problem.

Hopefully they'll patch it and it won't be an issue anymore.

I managed to save a little sister yesterday, with the assistance of F8L_Fool's excellant advice and help and the trophy dinged within seconds of me rescuing her. I picked her up outside the vent and shoved her through the vent and did very little carrying of her through the level.

I had heard that there were issues with this trophy unlocking so I was holding my breath.

Man was I glad to see that trophy pop up at the top of my TV !!

:dance::dance:

I got Mother Goose last night -- took about 45 seconds to unlock. It was the first score of the match, second round (defended the first). I was really sweating it when nothing happened, considering all the chatter about it being glitched.

I guess I really lucked out -- a) that I only had to rescue the sister once, and b) that I only played Capture the Sister for about two hours before I finally got it (I play Civil War mostly).

Finally got Mother Goose this morning using F8L Fool's recommended loadout. I think a big reason for getting it was being on a team that actually cared about winning. Whenever my teammates picked up the sister, I'd stand between them and the enemies taking out who I could and (sometimes) getting killed to buy them time to put her in the vent. When I picked her up and aero-dashed to the vent they did the same thing for me.

Interestingly the trophy did not pop up for about 30 seconds.

I love these types of replies. It's like a 'fuck you' to the person that hasn't gotten it yet, lmao. Classy.

Sorry to hit a nerve of yours, didn't mean it like that... :rolleyes:

If I wanted to say "fuck you," 1) I wouldn't have said I got lucky, and 2) I wouldn't have winked. Classy response. Internet ftw.

Edited by DMiZ

I got this last night kinda like what the others are saying. Someone brought her to the vent and then died so I picked her up and put her in the vent and didn't see the trophy pop up immediately but after a 30 - 45 second delay the trophy popped up so I was happy about that. My first hour of gameplay was trying to get that trophy so now I can just concentrate on getting everything else in the MP.

• 2 weeks later...