Platinumed without all the trophies

F8L Fool

So I platted the game last night. I knew going into the last level that I had missed the "9-Irony" trophy, but had saved during that level at the end so I could go back and clean it up.

It shows me with 98% complete, the plat, and missing one secret trophy (9-Irony).

I've never heard of a game being platted without all the trophies that wasn't a game that had DLC involved.

I'm going to go get it in a few, but it will be easy to see that I received the plat first just by the time stamp on it.

So I platted the game last night. I knew going into the last level that I had missed the "9-Irony" trophy, but had saved during that level at the end so I could go back and clean it up.

It shows me with 98% complete, the plat, and missing one secret trophy (9-Irony).

I've never heard of a game being platted without all the trophies that wasn't a game that had DLC involved.

I'm going to go get it in a few, but it will be easy to see that I received the plat first just by the time stamp on it.

Strange, this normally only happens if you play the game with different consoles

Better than never being able to get 100%. Prior to the map packs, Call of Duty W@W was at 99% for me, though I had every single trophy and the platinum. On my private trophy list, it was 100%. On the PSN if you compared trophies with me, us.playstation.com and everything else, it was 99%.

I received about 500 messages in total about it, followed by about 50 people reporting me to Sony because they thought I hacked the platinum, seeing as it's not supposed to unlock before you have 100%. If they would've looked on my list, it would've shown them I had them all. It just glitched on me.

Luckily, when the DLC trophies appeared, my percentage got corrected.

Better than never being able to get 100%. Prior to the map packs, Call of Duty W@W was at 99% for me, though I had every single trophy and the platinum. On my private trophy list, it was 100%. On the PSN if you compared trophies with me, us.playstation.com and everything else, it was 99%.

I received about 500 messages in total about it, followed by about 50 people reporting me to Sony because they thought I hacked the platinum, seeing as it's not supposed to unlock before you have 100%. If they would've looked on my list, it would've shown them I had them all. It just glitched on me.

Luckily, when the DLC trophies appeared, my percentage got corrected.

Yeah, I remember that. I think I was one of the people that reported you... Just joking :dance: :whistle: I'm am really glad that 9-Irony unlocked after the fact. Otherwise, I would have gone insane. :wall:

Edited by Cauchy