downloading gamesave

thegeckoj

can just download a gamesave that has everything 100%ed so i can then just play through superhuman to get the trophy. i can then delete the save and start over to get the intel trophy and all the weapon trophies. will this work, does this even makes sense?

can just download a gamesave that has everything 100%ed so i can then just play through superhuman to get the trophy. i can then delete the save and start over to get the intel trophy and all the weapon trophies. will this work, does this even makes sense?

No, you can't. Games with trophies have this disabled, and for this exact reason. Don't ask for this again on this site. If you're too lazy to EARN the trophies yourself (or even actually play the damn game), just return it right now. Return your PS3 while you're at it.

PS: Learn to type above a fourth grade level.

Edited by Puppystomper

No, you can't. Games with trophies have this disabled, and for this exact reason. Don't ask for this again on this site. If you're too lazy to EARN the trophies yourself (or even actually play the damn game), just return it right now. Return your PS3 while you're at it.

PS: Learn to type above a fourth grade level.

i dont know if you understood what i meant. i still want to play through the full game. i just didnt want to have to play through it multiple times to unlock superhuman. i would like to play just through the superhuman difficulty. i have since found out that all i need to do to unlock superhuman is beat the game on difficult which is much simpler than i thought. i thought you would have to unlock arcade then beat that to unlock superhuman. sorry for the confusion.

i dont know if you understood what i meant. i still want to play through the full game. i just didnt want to have to play through it multiple times to unlock superhuman. i would like to play just through the superhuman difficulty. i have since found out that all i need to do to unlock superhuman is beat the game on difficult which is much simpler than i thought. i thought you would have to unlock arcade then beat that to unlock superhuman. sorry for the confusion.

And this stillmakes you look like a lazy tard. Stop asking! These threads are just as bad as the "OMG I have no monies. Can I havez your gamez on the PSN?" threads.

I'd say just play through the game on Hard and then Superhuman. I'm sure it'll work, theoretically, but I don't know if anyone on these boards is the type to give you a gamesave.

Unlock arcade? You sure we're playing the same game here?