Your Average ADAM per game?

brianarney

now my avergae is around 700-800 hundred, thats withoout trials sometimes i get over 1k. I just got lvl 30 today in 12 hours total playing time.

I play team ADAM grab, its the best way to get exp. I know all the hideouts and usually get 1,5 minues per round ^^

Average for me from ALL TIME is about 800, but my average per game from once i earned the Nail gun is about 1000 :D

Also, at fish bhoy i played against you like 50 times a little while ago.

yeah, I remember u! With ur nail gun! Somehow u were a fraction of a second earlier at firing that gun :think: good game, good game :)

well im falling in the middle of most kills sometimes near the top or at the top and i do go around and get research and adam vials and im only getting around 400 or so. i just dont see how people are consistantly getting 1k per game

I'll give you an example from my capture the sister games which net me 1k + a round

The best setup in the lower levels is a grenade launcher and then the xbow on defence and shotgun/nailgun on offense. Now obviously it also depends on skill but unless there are rank 40's in the game I mostly finish top so thats 200 points for match standing, I always go for the big daddy since killing him is 100 points and the grenade launcher rapes him. Don't waste your time actually trying to capture the sister just stick around her, thats where all the action is. keep your distance and spam grenades in, even if you don't get that many kills you get a lot of assists (say 10 thats 50 points). keeping back also always you to build up killstreaks (say 200 points from killstreak and 30 kills (300 points) in 16 minutes is definately doable I've managed 49 at best and probably average 30 so another 300 points) Then you obviously want to research always you should easily net 200-300 points from that. Hacking is not bad but kind of slow.

Anyway that's your 1000+. Then you also get rounds where you complete lots of trials which give you a sudden boost. Also when you are the big daddy you can easily nail 15 kills in 4 minutes if you know what you're doing. I got lucky 1 time and was big daddy on both our defensive rounds, that was my 49 kill match :applause:

Average ADAM per game means virtually NOTHING.

The reason being that different gametypes have different lengths. If I were to play only "Capture the Sister", I could easily get ~1400 points a game. The problem is that those games last really long, so that's not really a big deal.

Not only that but if you join in a game that is almost over, and you have no points, you'll only be awarded for the "Match Standing Bonus", which can be anywhere from 80 to 150 depending on the gametype.

If you average 650+ and only play "Survival of the Fittest", that's much more impressive than CTS, or Turf War, where games can go far longer so it's easier to get a higher per game total.

What really matters is "ADAM PER HOUR", which you can track yourself by dividing your Total ADAM by Total Playtime. That's the figure that really matters.

I averaged 5,800 ADAM per hour based on my final total when I hit 40.

Average ADAM per game means virtually NOTHING.

The reason being that different gametypes have different lengths. If I were to play only "Capture the Sister", I could easily get ~1400 points a game. The problem is that those games last really long, so that's not really a big deal.

Not only that but if you join in a game that is almost over, and you have no points, you'll only be awarded for the "Match Standing Bonus", which can be anywhere from 80 to 150 depending on the gametype.

If you average 650+ and only play "Survival of the Fittest", that's much more impressive than CTS, or Turf War, where games can go far longer so it's easier to get a higher per game total.

What really matters is "ADAM PER HOUR", which you can track yourself by dividing your Total ADAM by Total Playtime. That's the figure that really matters.

I averaged 5,800 ADAM per hour based on my final total when I hit 40.

I agree, Adam per hour is the way to go. I'm not amazing strong at MP so my Adam per hour is around 2500 - 3000 per hour playing Capture the Sister. Hopefully as I rank up and know the maps better I'll improve.

97k is what is needed for rank 40? Adam per hour will give an indication of how long it will take to get there.

So far I'm averaging around about 600 ADAM per match, and around about 4500-5000 per hour. I've played a mix of most game types (apart from ADAM grab and Last Splicer Standing), but Survival of The Fittest is becoming my favourite mode now that I have my plasmid/weapon combos sorted out. :D

My most ADAM in one game was just over 1000 in a Capture the Sister. I was the big daddy once, but didn't unlock any trials. I'm no slouch, but I'm not one of the most deadly either!

i seem to be struggling with the MP, highest was around 700, and seem to be able to get around 400 per game (survival of the fittest), occasionally getting as low as 250 hahaha

it's a shame because i really want this plat, but it's going to take a while

I'm not much of an expert, only being lvl 21 myself. That being said, I feel that if you're struggling in survival of the fittest, playing TDM (civil war?) might help you a bit. People on my teams have helped me see which layouts and routes through the maps work. In addition, cooperating with the team could take the fire away from you more, allowing you to get killstreaks.

yeah, I remember u! With ur nail gun! Somehow u were a fraction of a second earlier at firing that gun :think: good game, good game :)

lol walk around with it half charged up by tapping R2 comstantly, makes it ready when you need to shoot lol

I also agree, ADAM per hour is a better way of telling.All i know is that my ADAM per game before the nail gun was about 400 but after it a huge boost to 1000. I recommend anyone use thie nail gun if tnhey are having troubles. lol

lol walk around with it half charged up by tapping R2 comstantly, makes it ready when you need to shoot lol

I also agree, ADAM per hour is a better way of telling.All i know is that my ADAM per game before the nail gun was about 400 but after it a huge boost to 1000. I recommend anyone use thie nail gun if tnhey are having troubles. lol

I love it when people randomly charge the Nail Gun. That way I know exactly where they are and don't have to worry about getting flanked, or can flank them for that matter.