Disgusting Frankenstein question

JumpShift

Just wondering how you guys got this trophy? all I've been doing is playing CTS and I've been a Big Daddy about 8-9 times now (granted I couldn't survive the entire round) and I still haven't got it yet. Anyone know a fix?

It says BECOME a big daddy. Read the trophy guide, it says either in Survival of the Fittest or Civil War you find a big Daddy suit, wear it and you'll get the trophy.

Just wondering how you guys got this trophy? all I've been doing is playing CTS and I've been a Big Daddy about 8-9 times now (granted I couldn't survive the entire round) and I still haven't got it yet. Anyone know a fix?

Yes you must pick up the Big Daddy suit in the map go play Civil war and grab it when it pops up it tells you its on the map it will be in one of three places pick by random.

They spawn once every three minutes, but the timer will not start again until the first Big Daddy suit is consumed and destroyed. So just keep track of when the first Big Daddy dies to know when to run to it.

"Home of the Poor" only has three spawn points for it.

"Kashmir Restaurant" has four

"Hephaestus" has four

"Neptunes Bounty" has three

"Farmers Market" has four

The trick is memorizing these spots and ALWAYS being at one of them the second you're 3 minutes in. I am *always* at the third floor for "Home of the Poor" at 13 minute point into the game. That way if it spawns I will be there, and if it's not I just jump down to LAND on to the other spot it could be...effectively covering 2 spawn points.

Same goes for every other map. I just stand on one I know it spawns at, then run around.

No map has more than four potential spawn points that I have found.

same with me... the 1st civil war game i played last thurs... nobody knew where it was like me and i just happened to stumble across it...have only gotten it one other time since then on rank 30 now lol.... this one guy got it 3 times in 1 match so he must know the spots were.... lucky he was on my team lol

From my experience, the suit spawns at the same places in the different maps. Today, I found it twice in the same place while playing Survival of the Fittest.

Also, I noticed that the trophy didn't inmediately show up; it took about 30 seconds after getting the suit before the trophy popped up.