Online Highlights

Cauchy

This thread is for you to share (read "brag") about your online triumphs.

I'll start first. When playing Team ADAM Grab, our team managed to wrestle the little sister out of the hands of our advesaries when they had 2:59 on the clock. I swooped in and grabbed the little sister and was able to hold on to her for over a minute and a half to steal the victory! Oh yeah! For those that aren't familar with this game mode, if the other team had been able to hold on to the little sister for 1 more second, they would have won. Damn, I was overly giddy after that match.

Not much to brag about but in Capture the Little Sister, in one of the first places that the little sister could be found there was a vent in the room. So I dashed in and tried to steal her but I couldn't duck + move at the same time to get into the vent so I died before escaping leaving her inches from the vents opening. After I respawned, I went through the other entrance of the vent and saw them all standing around her, I then grabbed her from right under there noses and went in the other direction to 'rescue' her. Pretty funny seeing most of the opposition all try and get into the vent at once.

Well, no real glory stories for me but i did go 42 and 7 on Capture the Sister in Farmer's Market without even being a Big Daddy at all lol Im also kinda proud of averaging approximately 1000 adam per match once i unlocked the Nail Gun. lol

Lets see, i took down a Big Daddy by myself using only a pistol and lightning plasmid. I forgot the level, but there is a big circle with a sculpture in the middle and i unloaded my pistol on the back of his head, shocked him with lightning and ran around the circle and repeated the process so he couldnt shoot me. When i ran out of ammo i hit a circus of values right behind me. He almost got me with a proxy, but he was trash with the rivet gun so after a few loops around i took him down with just the pistol :D

I used to have a 2.5 kill/death ratio .. but that was after only 5 games! Things have changed now... :p

In one of my early Team ADAM Grab matches, I managed to hold onto the Little Sister for about 2 and a half minutes .. I guess the other team were pretty clueless! :D

In another Team ADAM Grab, there was a Little Sister that spawned right in front of me :eek: .. not exactly skillful, but damn lucky and a quite funny as none of the other team were anywhere near!

I almost took down a Big Daddy with a melee barrage ..almost! I came up on one from behind (he had about 50-60% health at the time) and launched a few grenades at him before he realised I was there, but then I was right on him and hammering away with my mallet .. but he got me with a slither of health left. Then I had to watch as someone else came up and stole my kill away! :wall:

My best win came during a Survival of the Fittest match. The second placed guy had only 120 points!:D