Gathering ADAM

Jay_Slim

I'm at the Pauper's Drop and I just got a little sister and the HUD says there are two gathers, however I know of at least three bodies to gather ADAM from. My question is can you gather more than just what's required (twice)?

I'd like to know because I only gathered twice in the Previous Station and need to know if I should stop now and load a previous save.

FYI, there's a tonic that allows for your Little Sister to gather Adam a bit faster, but I never noticed a real improvement myself. Just in case you get it, don't feel pressure to apply it to a slot.

I really noticed that.. anyway, there's a tonic either for the little sisters get more adam per body. It's usefull all the way.

I don't remember how may Little Sisters are in that level, but probably one of those bodies are for another little sister. Unless I'm misunderstanding what youre asking.

This answers it. I had just gotten to Pauper and was a little nervous that had missed out on some ADAM at Atlantic Express. There should only be two gathers there, right?

This answers it. I had just gotten to Pauper and was a little nervous that had missed out on some ADAM at Atlantic Express. There should only be two gathers there, right?

Did you mean Ryan Amusements? As there isn't any gathering @ Atlatnic Express! If so, thats right. :)

On all the levels where you can harvest ADAM using the little sisters, there are more bodies to gather from than opportunities to gather, so you can pick and choose which bodies you'd rather try and harvest - depends on whether you like confined or open spaces! :p